ugly but photogenic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanicasia

May 16, 2004
Central
ugly but photogenic
star_gazzer.jpg

YUCKS! looks like a african mama... like those u see hanging on african heartbeat's wall. those wooden decorations. what u call them (like totem poles stuff)

why the poor fellow also called (c) eric leong 2004? somemore right smack on his forehead... :bsmilie:

it looks like it's looking at the copyright thing. hehee... agree that it's ugly (more like scary) BUT photogenic. :thumbsup:

tho ugly, but this fellow won some price $$ for me in2003. It was the cover of WE.

Oceanicasia said:
tho ugly, but this fellow won some price $$ for me in2003. It was the cover of WE.

wat's WE? cannot assum we know all these terms lah

SOrry Eric,
W - orld E - nvironment magazine a local mag.

I like your stargazer the most among all your shots.

Wow... nice... very symmetrical. Even the tone of colors.

Mmmm... just wonderin did u use any strobes for this pic? Doesn't look like it has any shadows to indicate where the light comes from. If I use my camera on this bugger... sure I'll create some sort of shadow or over-exposure of lite from the left side.

Pufferfishy said:
Wow... nice... very symmetrical. Even the tone of colors.

Mmmm... just wonderin did u use any strobes for this pic? Doesn't look like it has any shadows to indicate where the light comes from. If I use my camera on this bugger... sure I'll create some sort of shadow or over-exposure of lite from the left side.

Strobe used: 1 from left, 1 from right, 1 small small strobe from the front.

rainman said:
sorry but I want to ask this "what the heck is this?"

A fish buried in the soil?

A fish buried under the soil & not being fed for a long time. Very angry & hungry.
Name of this fish STAR-GAZZER

Oceanicasia said:
A fish buried under the soil & not being fed for a long time. Very angry & hungry.
Name of this fish STAR-GAZZER

Caught a Stargazer once in Noosa ......and let it go....its looked very.....sad...

rgds,
sulhan

Status
Not open for further replies.