Ubin trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Andy Ho
Hi Magixshoe,

I am very much happy that you took the effort to go into Ubin and try it out there. I really hope you will gain new vision and insights into a place less appreciated by many.

I was there in Ubin also but I am not sure if I see you. If you are interested to see what I got today, visit my homepage again . To be very frank with you, I wasn't in much mood to shoot today but I pushed myself on.

Cheers.
Andy Ho

Vesak day got "tua yi" in Ubin one meh? How did you get back home at that late hours?

Originally posted by tangoninazero
Hehehe Ubin's my favourite playground. Seen any wild pigs?
took my ubin shots also but not as good as the D10 quality
http://www.pbase.com/tangoninazero/ubin_trip
try entering into the "forbidden OBS land" there are some nice surprises u can find!

haha.. u noe lina arh. Saw her in ur pics. She's my church friend.

hi andy
i went the day before vesak day

Originally posted by Andy Ho
Hi Magixshoe,

I am very much happy that you took the effort to go into Ubin and try it out there. I really hope you will gain new vision and insights into a place less appreciated by many.

I was there in Ubin also but I am not sure if I see you. If you are interested to see what I got today, visit my homepage again . To be very frank with you, I wasn't in much mood to shoot today but I pushed myself on.

Cheers.
Andy Ho

Originally posted by jasphotography
Vesak day got "tua yi" in Ubin one meh? How did you get back home at that late hours?

Ha ha.. It's tua hee, not tua yi (nanny in dialect).. it took me awhile to figure out.

The chinese opera is only performed twice a year in Ubin. One on Vesak, and the other during the seventh month ghost festival. Boat you don't have to worry. I won't leave the island until at least 8:30pm. In case if anyone of you are there and needs a company, you can look for me. I am always on a bicycle with 2 halogen lamps on the steering, only one in Ubin who has that and you can't miss me. I will always be wearing a beige color bermudas with a camera sling around my neck.

Andy Ho
http://andyho.clubsnap.org/gallery/

yes.. i do agree that ubin is in danger of being over developed... shall take note of all teh comments here and go try again another time

haha magixshoe,
ur series of ubin pics very similar to mine, means, no need for me to post mine. shall learn from the comments made on urs:)
i llike the panel one... the one with bars across.. where is that taken? or is it something to do with the digi cam function? me film user!

hi all,

coincidentally, ubin was the first place i went (kinda class outing) after purchasing my cam...

here are some samples:

IMG_0061Resized.jpg

IMG_0089Resized.jpg

IMG_0075Resized.jpg

IMG_0028Resized.jpg

Hi Bummer,

Thanx for sharing with us your pictures of Ubin. One thing to note though... Your file size is too big!:eek: :eek: Even with broadband connection, it took me a long time to download all the images. Please spare a thought for those not using broadband. If you are not sure what resolution to use for sharing pictures on the net you can use this guide below...

With a resolution of 72ppi, keep your width to 600pixels and/or height at 400pixels if it is a horizontal format. Vice versa for vertical rendition.

Overall, the pictures are a little too bright resulting in certain areas running into overexposure with lost of details in the highlights, otherwise it is ok.

Regards,

Andy Ho

Yah HAzardman
brought them there long long time ago in jan
Hmm bummer that malay lady in kampong melayu isit
she look very familiar
if can take portrait of her in B/W lagi best

hi all,

thanx for the comments...and sorry about the image sizes...forgot this is not on the school LAN anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.