Ubin Strays

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Took some shots of the stray dogs on Pulau Ubin. Its a mix of digital and film. Some were taken using Kodak gold 200 and the rest on Superia 200. All with a 28-90 kit .

One white one wandering around town at about 9+ am
P-Ubin-Dog-06.jpg

Taking shade form the afternoon sun
P-Ubin-Dogs_03.jpg

Trying to ignore that irriating fella with the camera
P-Ubin_Dogs_02.jpg

..Continued

Another dog is also starting to feel the heat
P-Ubin-Dog-05.jpg

This last photo does carry some emotional wieght to it as it was saddening to see the dog limp around like that. One of its hind legs looked badly magled and was totallly useless. I can only imagine what must have happened to the poor dog...
P-Ubin-Dog-04.jpg

The rest of the non-dog photos can also be found here

raptor84 said:
This last photo does carry some emotional wieght to it as it was saddening to see the dog limp around like that. One of its hind legs looked badly magled and was totallly useless. I can only imagine what must have happened to the poor dog...
P-Ubin-Dog-04.jpg

The rest of the non-dog photos can also be found here

the dog only has 2 front legs?

I think it must have got through an accident as well. Seen this dog around. Very active still though. Think the accident should be quite some time ago and it has gotten used to moving around on threes. Such is the power of nature!

Regards,
tltan

Yea the dogs there are very adaptd to life. Those with owners still can call for help from thier free roaming freinds ... we almost kanne chased when one of the house dogs barked then this stray pack started walking down towards our group....

Status
Not open for further replies.