Ubin on 31 Oct 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyy

Mar 25, 2003
nowhere... juz a random stray.
Hi CSer, I'm organising a trip to Ubin on 31st Oct. Meet at Changi Village Hawker Centre at 11am for lunch before heading down to Ubin. This will be a walking trip expected to last till about 7plus at nite. My contact is 94573520

Here's a list of places we might be going. Subject to how things goes on that day.

1) Highest Point in Ubin (view of quarry and surronding)
2) Noordin Beach
3) Mamam Beach
4) Malay Village
5) Secret Garden
6) Chek Jawa (Will not be able to go on the beach itself due to NParks restriction)

Hope the above can get you interested. =)

1) Ashleyy

Things to bring for the trip:

1) Water (At least 1 litre if possible) :sweatsm:
2) Wear T-shirts and Berms or something similiar.. try not to wear jeans.. too hot!! :sweat:
3) Shoes or sandals (no slippers... or high heels?? :nono: )
4) Some bread / biscuits / snacks if case u get hungry...
5) Camera (If you're taking photos... ;p )
6) $4 (for a return trip via the bum boat, $2 one way...)
7) Small torchlight (May come in handy...)
8) Please weather proof your equipment in case of rain.

Any other queries can call me at 9457 3520 or pm/email also can...

For those who are leaving halfway.. hope u know the way... ;)

AReality said:
U been to all the places mentioned above b4?

Yes, except for Chek Jawa which I only went 2 or 3 times.. the rest I've been there several times.. Used to camp in Ubin once a year... :cool:

Your meeting time is wrong i guess .. 11 PM leh :bigeyes:

I would like to go as nv go to Ubn b4... but hope nothing hog up last minute. Owing my gf a lot of time liao. :embrass:

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim

Where's this secret garden?

Then bring your gf along ( like what I do!!!) ;) ....

chunger said:

I would like to go as nv go to Ubn b4... but hope nothing hog up last minute. Owing my gf a lot of time liao. :embrass:

eawtan said:
Then bring your gf along ( like what I do!!!) ;) ....

Very Smart! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bro . . .

i guess is a better day . . .

coz some of us here might b workingin saturday rite . . .

regards

Recommend that you guys meet earlier, in the early morning (say abt 0730-0800) to catch the good lighting from the morning sun. Afternoon the lighting will be harsher, and very hot as well. Also possibility that it might rain in the afternoon, seems to be the trend of the weather nowadays.

Bring lots of water too...

chunger said:

Oops.. Thanks for pointing out.. I've amended. :embrass:

Garion said:
Recommend that you guys meet earlier, in the early morning (say abt 0730-0800) to catch the good lighting from the morning sun. Afternoon the lighting will be harsher, and very hot as well. Also possibility that it might rain in the afternoon, seems to be the trend of the weather nowadays.

Bring lots of water too...

Hehe... I'm a owl.. Can't wake up so early.. Besides if really want to shoot so early in the morning, dawn will be better. It gets bright in Ubin pretty early Might as well camp overnite to wait for sunrise.. haha...

I still prefer half a day.. It can get pretty tiring walking so much.... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.