Ubin on 31 Oct 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goose said:
Where's this secret garden?

It's actually near the jetty. Planted by Singapore and Australia or American school.. Haha.. I can't remember which one liao.

There's a couple of scarecrows.. A well, naturally some different types of plants and herbs.. The obvious ones should be pandang. U can smell them from a short distance away.. :D

Ashleyy said:
It's actually near the jetty. Planted by Singapore and Australia or American school.. Haha.. I can't remember which one liao.

There's a couple of scarecrows.. A well, naturally some different types of plants and herbs.. The obvious ones should be pandang. U can smell them from a short distance away.. :D
Ashleyy from holy innocent's ah ??

I've updated the to bring list...

I will not be able to book Chek Jawa for a complete out on the wetlands...
Bookings are extremely limited and full till end of year. But I can at least bring you there so that you can go on your own if you like.

For those with zoom, you might be able to shoot some birds there. :cool:

Hi CSer, I'm organising a trip to Ubin on 31st Oct. Meet at Changi Village Hawker Centre at 11am for lunch before heading down to Ubin. This will be a walking trip expected to last till about 7plus at nite.

Here's a list of places we might be going. Subject to how things goes on that day.

1) Highest Point in Ubin (view of quarry and surronding)
2) Noordin Beach
3) Mamam Beach
4) Malay Village
5) Secret Garden
6) Chek Jawa (Will not be able to go on the beach itself due to NParks restriction)

Hope the above can get you interested. =)

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman

come.. join..join..join.. ;p

Hi CSer, I'm organising a trip to Ubin on 31st Oct. Meet at Changi Village Hawker Centre at 11am for lunch before heading down to Ubin. This will be a walking trip expected to last till about 7plus at nite.

Here's a list of places we might be going. Subject to how things goes on that day.

2) Noordin Beach
3) Mamam Beach
4) Malay Village
5) Secret Garden
6) Chek Jawa (Will not be able to go on the beach itself due to NParks restriction)

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman
6) Geno ( waw 11 am lucky!)

come.. join..join..join..

2) Noordin Beach
3) Mamam Beach
4) Malay Village
5) Secret Garden

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman
6) Geno (waw 11 am lucky!)
7) Drudkh (i'll be late say 1pm or so, how to go there? forgot liao.)

come.. join..join..join..

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman
7) gilbert & Alice aka (Belle&Sebastain)

welcome welcome.... lets shoot in B&W!

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman
7) gilbert & Alice aka (Belle&Sebastain)
8) Flyingpig (11? shouldn't be a problem... :p )

Belle&Sebastain said:
films or digital? 135 format or 6x4.5? anything can right? :dunno: can go and breathe some fresh air i suppose?

Haha, poor Geno can only shoot in film for the moment.. ;p
I'll be shooting both film and digital.. more fun!! Yay!! :bsmilie:

gryphon said:
Alex... we cannot go leh... :cry: got friend's weding remember!!!
he also never confirm anything....:D

Saw a couple of friends (well, at least I know their names ;) ) names on the list, I'd like to join too. Need to pratice more to get the best out of my camera :)

1) Ashleyy
2) Bernard
3) Alechim
4) Denniskee
5) Vinzxman
6) Geno (waw 11 am lucky!)
7) Drudkh (i'll be late say 1pm or so, how to go there? forgot liao.)
8) gilbert & Alice aka (Belle&Sebastain)
9) Flyingpig (11? shouldn't be a problem... )
10)fengwei

i'd love to go... in fact i think i'm going...

but i prefer shooting alone leh.. coz i'm a very slow landscape shooter... take my own sweet time one.. don't really want to hold up anybody... maybe i just meet you all for lunch/dinner perhaps ? :)

sequitur said:

but i prefer shooting alone leh.. coz i'm a very slow landscape shooter... take my own sweet time one.. don't really want to hold up anybody... maybe i just meet you all for lunch/dinner perhaps ? :)

Come and join us!! It's okie.. We won't be rushing around as well... Will spend some time at each location for some free time to shoot properly. ;p

sequitur said:

u think u slow? i was there the last time and ended up with nothing! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.