Uber rare: FA* 200mm f/4 Macro shows up on eBay

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
Such a rare occurrence to see this excellent lens showing up, like probably once a year. Very limited production, stellar image quality and sell your kidney kinda price.
Marcus, Ben, Fengwei... aren't you guys gonna go for it? I'm buying Toto today... :bsmilie:

FA* 200mm f/4 Macro

:lovegrin: :eek: :bigeyes: US$3845.00 ! :sweatsm:

well... im sure there are plenty of pentaxian millionaires out there with a few ferraris in their garage... this probably cost nothing to them...

His F*300mm also kinda on the high side...:dunno:

i oni owned a ferrari lego set... so not for me... :bsmilie:

I have no doubt this is a legendary macro lens..... but for this price can get the full set of FA limited + DFA 100mm macro WR, all new, and still have a bit of $ left over! Just the thought of that.... :sweat: But I guess if you're truely passionate about macro, can start sellling everything else and show hand for this one. :devil:

well... im sure there are plenty of pentaxian millionaires out there with a few ferraris in their garage... this probably cost nothing to them...

His F*300mm also kinda on the high side...:dunno:

i oni owned a ferrari lego set... so not for me... :bsmilie:

at least u ve a lego set... i've to make mine fr recycled paper.... T_T

*check bank account balance* a moment of silence...

He certainly knows how to write.
The 1.7x teleconverter is also selling at a very high price.
I need to tell him, it can be gotten new at a much lower price :D

*check bank account balance* a moment of silence...

For such a big amount, I don't really need to check my bank account balance. I know it's too far to reach, especially after I just signed the big loan form from HDB :cry:

For such a big amount, I don't really need to check my bank account balance. I know it's too far to reach, especially after I just signed the big loan form from HDB :cry:

Great! come & sign with me next..:bsmilie:

HDB Loan is quite Ok. Some uses Bank Loan, that one more problematic.

haha... so exp.. but isnt that the typical price for leica lenses?

-_-
i'm juz saying the price..

after all, photography equipment is only as useful as the cameraman...

That's way too expensive, esp. for hobbist like us.

That's way too expensive, esp. for hobbist like us.

Haha but maybe for some who became their "hobsession" and can't think straight :confused:

But... But I know your big money is coming in already...;) No issue to pick this lens right?

Marcus radar on it alraedy??? haha

No Lah Zec.. I cannot cos two children to put to college now. A200 macro is enuf;)

But this tread quite poisonous from Denis.:bsmilie:

marcus