U20 or Exilim S2 users in SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
I wanted to get a fun camera for myself. Wonder which is a better option. I saw S2 and U20, they both cost around the same price. Users out there, any thing to complaint abt these 2 cameras? What i scared abt S2 is that the lens is not very well protected unlike U20 which has a slide-on cover. Do u ppl think is woth buying now or the price will drop later? I am quite confused also.

I had both the U20 and S2 before.

Both produce pictures of acceptable qualitys and I have them printed out on 4R.
But the quality is not that sharp if compare prints from a normal/other 2mega pix camera.

I had used the U20 and S2 in Perth and I instantly become the central of attraction, cos most people find the camera to be very small and cute.

You need to buy a casio exilim leather case $25 to protected the lens, or if you wish to save money you can also use a sunglass bag (those cloth one which acts as a clean cloth)

If quality and sharpness is very important to you, I would suggest the New Casio Z3 or The Pentax Optio S.

May i know how much u paid for the U20 and S2 respectively? I am currently using the 707 now. Wonder is there a great quality drop for the U20. Or the diff is jus subtle.

Originally posted by sweat100
May i know how much u paid for the U20 and S2 respectively? I am currently using the 707 now. Wonder is there a great quality drop for the U20. Or the diff is jus subtle.

I paid $440 for the U20 in Early Jan2003 and $510 for S2 in Late Dec2002.

By the way what is the price now for both the cameras. (I'm in Perth now so can't check Spore's Price)

Status
Not open for further replies.