U2 Live in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Sep 20, 2006
I am thinking of flying to Sydney to see U2 play at the Telstra Stadium on November 13th. Any other hardcore fans of U2 here and want to come along? Might be cheaper to get two seats on a flight rather than one.

I am thinking of flying to Sydney to see U2 play at the Telstra Stadium on November 13th. Any other hardcore fans of U2 here and want to come along? Might be cheaper to get two seats on a flight rather than one.

Which day will you be there? They are playing three dates. better be quick... tickets are flying already... buy the concert ticket first before booking your flight.

Still tickets available for Monday 13th November, since this was an extra date whereas the first two are the rescheduled dates. Yeah, will get ticket before flights :)

Still tickets available for Monday 13th November, since this was an extra date whereas the first two are the rescheduled dates. Yeah, will get ticket before flights :)

Send me a PM on where you will be staying in Sydney. I arrive in Australia on the 6th.

Oh, they added three dates in Japan too... but the Hawaii one is worth watching... opening act : PEARL JAM!!! Remember that PJ is banned for life in Singapore for starting a riot during their gig here? ha ha ha...

Might just arrive on morning of concert, go to stadium, Q up, get to front, enjoy and then go back to airport and get morning flight :) haha don't have much time to spare

Might just arrive on morning of concert, go to stadium, Q up, get to front, enjoy and then go back to airport and get morning flight :) haha don't have much time to spare

Bummer... I was hoping to hang out a little. You will be there in the morning? Cool... I will see you around then...

By the way, for those who are interested, these are the tour dates :

Brisbane - QSAC Stadium - (Old Date) Tuesday, March 21st/06 - (New Date) Tuesday, November 7/06
Support Act: Kanye West

Sydney - Telstra Stadium - (Old Date) Friday, March 31st/06 - (New Date) Friday, November 10/06

Sydney - Telstra Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, April 1st/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 11/06

Sydney - Telstra Stadium - Monday, November 13/06

Adelaide - AAMI Stadium - (Old Date) Tuesday, March 28th/06 - (New Date) Thursday, November 16/06

Melbourne - Telstra Dome - (Old Date) Friday, March 24th/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 18/06

Melbourne - Telstra Dome - (Old Date) Saturday, March 25th/06 - (New Date) Sunday, November 19/06

Auckland - Ericsson Stadium - (Old Date) Friday, March 17th/06 - (New Date) Friday, November 24/06

Auckland - Ericsson Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, March 18th/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 25/06

Honolulu - Aloha Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, April 8/06 - (New Date) Saturday, December 9/06
Support Act: Pearl Jam/Rocko and the Devils

In Tokyo, 3 New Show Dates have been confirmed

Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Wednesday, November 29th/06
Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Thursday, November 30th/06
Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Monday, December 4th/06

Cool, Id go, but no money! Saving for the Hong Kong Sevens in March.

Thanks for info Microcosm. Hmmm...the Hawaii or Japan gigs would be cool and would much rather see Pearl Jam than Kanye West. But Sydney is easiest and probably cheapest to get to.

Thanks for info Microcosm. Hmmm...the Hawaii or Japan gigs would be cool and would much rather see Pearl Jam than Kanye West. But Sydney is easiest and probably cheapest to get to.

The Saitama Super Stadium is in itself an attraction! The structure is so amazing, not to mention the John Lennon museum that is there. For those who can afford it, it is worth catching the gig in Japan, but no info at the moment on who is opening for U2 there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.