U/W Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not as if we are giving away liveaboard as prizes or something. we'll KISS ;)

:nono: All of you who posted naughty comments... you know who you are :nono: wah, dun check forum for 1 day so many naughty things posted.. pls note that this is a PUBLIC forum

Anyway, 3 cheers to kthan for his generosity :thumbsup: and I am very sad that i can't take part... :cry:

As for the mermaids, i volunteer to help photoshop... ;)

errrrr.... i hardly got anything to contribute for uw photography equipment... lens tissue??? anti fog solution??? ... ... ... bikini??? no need to be same size as me, shrinkable and stretchable :D

hmmmmm.... can i contribute to be secretary again? collecting the photos, recording the entries etc ...

to sharpen only hor, don;t color correct (pink?). :bsmilie:

1. General eligibility: You must be a registered U/W Clubsnap member. Your profile must be updated in the thread “Housed U/W Camera Owners’ List”.
Sigh... i'm not a DC owner... hoho.. so cant participate.. hoho..;p :cry:

Closing Date : 30 June 2004, 12 pm
--> will it be too rushed? most ppl wont hav time to get new pictures liao..
so r we contesting on old pictures taken..??? juz some thoughts.. maybe u ppl wish to postpone the closing date... or wish to make this an monthly event?? *wink wink at judges... ;p :sweatsm:

Let the fun begins!

DTan said:
Now to look for naked mermaid... :devil:

Dtan... since you are so naughty, why dun YOU be the mermaid?? :blah:

siaoon said:
1. General eligibility: You must be a registered U/W Clubsnap member. Your profile must be updated in the thread “Housed U/W Camera Owners’ List”.
Sigh... i'm not a DC owner... hoho.. so cant participate.. hoho..;p :cry:

Closing Date : 30 June 2004, 12 pm
--> will it be too rushed? most ppl wont hav time to get new pictures liao..
so r we contesting on old pictures taken..??? juz some thoughts.. maybe u ppl wish to postpone the closing date... or wish to make this an monthly event?? *wink wink at judges... ;p :sweatsm:

Let the fun begins!

u can update and claim someone's equipment as your own. we dun check receipts ;) it's more about what u have access to, rather than what u actually own

Old images are definitely submittable. We wanna go by the theme, not time frame of the pictures shot. your latest may not be your best, although we all claim that the next image will be the best so as to go on dive trips.

Eric

it's alive.... it's alive the again.....

*koff* Forum I mean *koff* :D

hmm.. but becos we wont be going diving before 30 jun, so siaoon almost have no uw pics liao ... well, if this is going to be a regular thing, people can still participate in the next one to come ...

waisj said:
it's alive.... it's alive the again.....

*koff* Forum I mean *koff* :D
ok la.... previously not exactly dead ma... still got people posting ah ...

beivied said:
hmm.. but becos we wont be going diving before 30 jun, so siaoon almost have no uw pics liao ... well, if this is going to be a regular thing, people can still participate in the next one to come ...

haha.. no worries lah.. me at least took some U/W photos once(and only once hee).. hoho.. can use them juz to boost some contestant numbers and for me to gain "competition" experience.. hehee... it the process of fun that counts.. not the prize.... ;p

hmm must go thru my junks see if i can salvage (or do some magic) 2 photos for submission.. hee..;p

kng said:

ehmmm...won't that be quite a nightmare :D

hmm..have to dig out my sipadan/manado photographs...kekeke

kng said:

where got naughty? helping u only and kena scolded... :cry:

and i be mermaid? :nono: :nono: remember kthan says he wants the mermaid naked too for the WINNING shot... not puking shot.

DTan said:

and i be mermaid? :nono: :nono: remember kthan says he wants the mermaid naked too for the WINNING shot... not puking shot.

Haa haa you both hilarious..... ha haa haaa... :D

It's mine..... it's mine... my preciousssssssssssss :p

Gildow said:
ehmmm...won't that be quite a nightmare :D

hey u met me before meh? humph! :complain:

:D

DTan said:

let it be noted that kthan also thinks DTan quite cute.

DTan said:
hey u met me before meh? humph! :complain:

:D

haa haa haa haa haa

DTan is in one hell of a joking mood today... :D :D
*ROTFLMAO*

I love that smiley

Let's schedule a late night coffee at his place again some time eh... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.