Tz 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
Hi there,

Can any one using TZ2 tell me how much is the maximum size SD card it can take ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Can any one using TZ2 tell me how much is the maximum size SD card it can take ?

Thanks
all official SD or SDHC should be supported...

ExplorerZ,thank for your response. But what I am intrested to know is the size/capacity it can take, in another word how many gb
as offical like i said... 2gb and below for SD, or 4gb and above for SDHC... so practically all official one... (i don count those 4gb non-SDHC as official :bsmilie: )

why not a TZ3 ? what is the diff?

for me, if i buy a TZ2, i will also wonder whether i should hv gotten a tz3 instead...

Frankly speaking I am not really a fan of Panasonc cameras as they are infamous for noisy image. Due to the speecification,cost and built, I am attracted to it.

why not a TZ3 ? what is the diff?

for me, if i buy a TZ2, i will also wonder whether i should hv gotten a tz3 instead...

Frankly speaking I am not really a fan of Panasonc cameras as they are infamous for noisy image. Due to the speecification,cost and built, I am attracted to it.
don get so worried about noise unless you do alot of big print...

if you want good noise performance get F31 instead since the f-series got the best noise performance among compacts due to the super-ccd chip they used.
but that lack of IS can be very frustrating during tours unless you have super steady hands even at night.

:cool: I already used F30 before so I am aware of the good battery life and noise control. Thank you for your recommendation.

if you want good noise performance get F31 instead since the f-series got the best noise performance among compacts due to the super-ccd chip they used.
but that lack of IS can be very frustrating during tours unless you have super steady hands even at night.

as offical like i said... 2gb and below for SD, or 4gb and above for SDHC... so practically all official one... (i don count those 4gb non-SDHC as official :bsmilie: )

Eeeerrrr....you working for Panasonic liao?? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Eeeerrrr....you working for Panasonic liao?? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
no, im just stating whats in their manual which sometimes could be wrong. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.