Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
just heard over 933 radio, alot of
people experienced over the last epl match
that channel jam n laggnes , what did Singtel say?
oh... becos u guys keep switching channels
that 's why? lol!! so our fault is it?
so we have to apologize to Singtel for giving them so many complains?
I wanted to laugh when the dj reported this
so where is the apology? we got fingers pointing back

LoL time for a class action... :bsmilie:

Whats new from mio n singtel? I tried mio twice, gave up...

We need real competition for thier service to improve, but this means they will earn less... Not something they want.

Webstream FTW!

Using old technology (phone line) for high speed broadcasting? Please la, if cannot support, dont bid for it, give back to SH (I dont work for SH). Really lame excuse for the glitches and furthermore, got prove shows users switch here and there?

Yes heard it from the news at 10 last night. What a nonsense from sinkhell!! I don't even having any issue with SH few years back, all boil down to their equipment not on par, to me is the limited bandwidth from sinkhell causing the glitch, still remember the last world cup when SH subscribers shouting for Goal at Quark Quay, sinkhell user still ll sitting on waiting for the goal.....what a lousy explanation from them....:thumbsd:

Will return my set top box to them.....after the CL final...:devil:

just heard over 933 radio, alot of
people experienced over the last epl match
that channel jam n laggnes , what did Singtel say?
oh... becos u guys keep switching channels
that 's why? lol!! so our fault is it?
so we have to apologize to Singtel for giving them so many complains?
I wanted to laugh when the dj reported this
so where is the apology? we got fingers pointing back

well, with the new "cross-carriage" policy implemented since last Aug, "exclusive" contract holders would have to let their competitors carry that same content in the competitor's distribution systems... i.e. if Company A signs an exclusive contract with Network Z, they would also need to let Company B, Company C, etc. carry the programming from Network Z also...

hopefully, there would be more meaningful competition at least in the final delivery of the shows to viewers, and from there, possibly better service quality, for content under new contracts signed after the implementation of the policy...

In case Singtel don't know yet, we all paid the many months of subscription for that 10 mins that they messed up. They really know how to "choose" the time for screw up.

Deeply disappointed with them.

i don't really care... because i don't subscribe to MioTV.

but seriously? no capabilities to handle high volumes of traffic? then don't snatch the rights to broadcast.

theRBK said:
well, with the new "cross-carriage" policy implemented since last Aug, "exclusive" contract holders would have to let their competitors carry that same content in the competitor's distribution systems... i.e. if Company A signs an exclusive contract with Network Z, they would also need to let Company B, Company C, etc. carry the programming from Network Z also...

hopefully, there would be more meaningful competition at least in the final delivery of the shows to viewers, and from there, possibly better service quality, for content under new contracts signed after the implementation of the policy...

Sinkhell just got the exclusive rights to Spanish football next season, all kelong one lah what share content now still like that so many loop hole that was plan for them to use !!! I boycotted MIO since they took away my rights to watch EPL will never sign with them not even the fiber, watch online or coffee shop better then let them earn my hard earn $$ !!!

i waited for many months, finally so drama, then all dreams shattered...... no amount of money can cover the shiokness......

Why they hv the cheek to host when they know they cant make it? They know wat they doing or not...