types o cloth

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi,
I wanted to get a replacement of cloth for my lens as i have just lost it and spectacle cloth reli suk to the core what cloth is recommend and which shop has it as i saw some microfiber cloth on ebay but donno real or not ..

Most reputable camera shops will stock a variety of lens cloth. Just check with them but shouldn't cost you more than 12 to 15 dollars. Most are similar but I would advise that you rinse the cloth at least once before using it.

I'm using Georgia-Pacific AccuWipe. It's a big box of disposable high-grade lens tissue.

I somehow don't trust myself with lens cloths as they may gather rough particles if not stored properly. Better safe than sorry. Costs only $15 for 280 wipers. You might wanna check it out. Got mine at MSColor.

Cigarette paper for me :)

Most reputable camera shops will stock a variety of lens cloth. Just check with them but shouldn't cost you more than 12 to 15 dollars. Most are similar but I would advise that you rinse the cloth at least once before using it.

except for chamosis cloth... not advisable to wash it

Don't use cloth; use a LENSPEN

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

I'll have to go with digitalpimp. Special tissues for lens are one of the best options. I once used these and it's really effective and quick. Now less because I mounted a UV filter so I just anyhow wipe with my shirt :O

cloth is useful when your filter kana liquid (like rain), it can suck up the liquid.

The lens pen im having now is smudging my filter up but i don see other ppl having the same problem, the brand is EIRMA