Tynemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

singdude

Dec 22, 2005
Newcastle (UK)
Went to Tynemouth and took this photo. Is there anyway I could have made this photo better ?
mouth2.jpg

THanks for your feedback

singdude said:
Went to Tynemouth and took this photo. Is there anyway I could have made this photo better ?
mouth2.jpg

THanks for your feedback

nice colour and wide scenery.

for my shoot, i will prefer to have some activities in my pic. which is difficult to wait for, and the right moment with the fine weather....guess this photo can help u to recall that day, a quiet n calm morning, good enough i guess.
;)

personally i would prefer more empty sky over more empty ground...

maybe it's just me. :)

nice pic :thumbsup: but it could be better if you can have a subject. perhaps have a better close-up of that building, maybe maybe have some of your foot-prints on the foreground to make this pic better.

what do you think? ;)

Honestly, I think the fonts and wordings in the photograph is not tastefully done. It would look alot better without them. ;) But as u said, people have differing preferences.

I would also like to point out that I would have prefered to use a longer focal length for this, as the far details are too minute and indistinct. :)

Paul_Yeo said:
tilted horizon?

From my perspective I think itz nice n gives me dat kinda soothing feelin. Think it works in diz aspect.

Love e mood too. E contrast bet e fg n bg is :thumbsup: E tonal of e sand, water n sky is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

personally i would prefer more empty sky over more empty ground...

Yeah... Think a little more of e top half wud make diz a slendid pic.

Btw, watz dat circular thingy on e top left? :dunno:

Wow, never thought i'd see a shot of the north east coast on ClubSnap. Brings back some memories of my childhood trips to Tynemouth.

Good pic, but would definitely prefer a bit of foreground interest - seaweed, large stone, log of wood etc.

Would be great to see some more pictures of the area. Keep on shooting.....

When you expose for the sky, your subject (the building in the background) gets underexposed. Watch your exposure with a compensation of around +1 or +2 EV

your composition is pretty okie, just that you need to inject stronger focal interest for a shot like this to work effectively.

Keep shooting :)

Wow! Memory flash back! I spent 2 years in a small town called South Shields, (and North Shields), you could make your way there, not far from Newcastle, got nice seaside walkway, cliffs, lighthouse, dockyards, seagulls, wish I was young again and could be there again...:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.