two

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
two.jpg

:gbounce:

I don't quite get the caption. The greens are nice though.

Originally posted by Nerd
I don't quite get the caption. The greens are nice though.

I didn't know what caption is suitable for this pic too.

I am more concerned what kind of feeling/mood this pic brings across to the viewer.

Looks rather abstract actually. Because of the black part on the right hand and the lower side of the picture. The greenery looks like foliage. Or is it many television sets? It makes me wonder why is the upper 1/3 of the green part so much brighter than the other 2.

Sorry, I don't seem to be offering any constructive. It's just that I can't make out what is inside the picture. Other's than 2 human figures at the bottom, and lots of greenery which looks like foliage, I can't even begin to identify what this picture is about.

Originally posted by Nerd
Looks rather abstract actually. Because of the black part on the right hand and the lower side of the picture. The greenery looks like foliage. Or is it many television sets? It makes me wonder why is the upper 1/3 of the green part so much brighter than the other 2.

Sorry, I don't seem to be offering any constructive. It's just that I can't make out what is inside the picture. Other's than 2 human figures at the bottom, and lots of greenery which looks like foliage, I can't even begin to identify what this picture is about.

I see it as a playing of shapes and colours. To me, it appears as many pictures in one picture. The 2 figures are framed in seperate frames. Each one can be a picture on its own. There's also contrast btw these 2 frames and the rest which are empty. There are a few aspects the viewers can explore within this picture and keeps the viewers' interest and that's what I aim to do.

That's how I interpret it. Different people intepret differently, but that's the fun of it! ;)

I see 2 shapes. Square and human. :) :p

How do you guys find this crop?

two2.jpg

if two was the subject,

the first pic would work for me..

i find two kinds of contrast the coloured and the pitch black...

The tighter crop removes the too bright upper portion, leaving the caption of 2 very appropriate.

2 colours, black and green
2 shapes, square (and more squares) and human
2 seperated portions of green. Upper and Lower

:)

Green represents happiness in the poetry of Sylvia Plath, especially in the Ariel collection of poems.
And there are 2 people, the title of the photo also emphasises this fact.
Hence, I would say that these 2 people are happy just talking and being around each other..

You know I'm just crapping with whatever I've learnt from my lessons.
;p :D

Anyways, I find that the 2nd picture works for me. The closer crop helps to focus my eyes on the 2 people, who are the main subjects, right...?
Right?

Hehee......

Status
Not open for further replies.