Two Uncles arguing on SBS Bus

pachero

Feb 21, 2011
Two Uncles arguing on SBS Bus - YouTube

Haha another show. Nowadays Youtube many nice shows to watch, better than going to GV, and it's free.

By the way, maybe they should employ a local to be a moderator. No censorship at all.....:)

Next... what will happen if uncles meet auntie and argue over a seat? :bsmilie:

The comments posted on youtube are even more inappropriate.

liteon said:
Agree. I feel sorry TS enjoys "no censorship at all"

Haha bro relax la. It's Monday u know? This video made me laugh after completing a hectic day in the office.

For those who don't understand hokkien. Here is some translation.

"Your father's vagina, you strange dick."

"Come down, come down."

< repeat >

2 old timers fighting on a bus. what's new?

i think i would enjoy it if the abusive old uncle did it to the polite ah lian and ripped her top off :bsmilie:

I wonder if there are no courageous folks in the bus to intervene and help protect the righteous.

Old timer is not the right respect for people because of whom you are a developed nation today.

Pirate version

[video=youtube;fVOgURy_H5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOgURy_H5Q[/video]

Haha bro relax la. It's Monday u know? This video made me laugh after completing a hectic day in the office.

Video is ok, one guy just needs to give way and let the other guy win. But the comments on the youtube is not. Anyway, many are removed already. Many immature guys around.

uncle bleeding lar, dont laugh at people can or not....

As in our culture no one offered to help him. All minding our own business.

Someone did offer help, by asking the bleeding uncle to "shut up" when he kept complaining :bsmilie: What a way to help....

Anyway I guess the uncle who threw that punch must be rubbing steel bars in Changi now....

Video is ok, one guy just needs to give way and let the other guy win. But the comments on the youtube is not. Anyway, many are removed already. Many immature guys around.

Ah, so there is some moderation in Youtube at the end of the day. I felt at least this video should be in age-restricted section, but it's not. It's an open video. Hopefully not many children saw it.....

Ah, so there is some moderation in Youtube at the end of the day. I felt at least this video should be in age-restricted section, but it's not. It's an open video. Hopefully not many children saw it.....

It has already been taken off youtube.

pachero said:
Hopefully not many children saw it.....

Children did not see how oldies are not helped by fellow passengers. Do not worry.

this happens very often in some other places we are just not use to in Singapore seeing such... The thing here both uncle never give way both have very high ego or maybe a bit drunk after some beers at the kopi shops :). I once encounter an uncle very fierce he bump me and he's the one who's angry, he KNN me and I was pissed what happen next scene made me laugh: he raise his fist on me and ask me for fist fight I said to uncle you sure you want fist fight with me uncle? I smiled and move on he still tries to chase me his wife tries to stop him i ignore him lor... My wife also ask me not to look at the uncle anymore and move on. Sadly some uncle are fierce and thinks they are still young and can still box 10 rounds :-( this is a classic exam of that male attitude :) regardless of age :p