Two teens arrested for brandishing knife in MRT train

die liao. cloud the sword so big. next time cant even bring out already... T_T

Lucky they do not bring out transformer gun and swords, else will charge them with transforming into weapons without approval.

Last edited:
These puny idiots need a lesson in life. Without a knife i bet they can't even fight a 12 year old, given their physique. They should have their @$s kicked in juvenile prison.

will buying a parang also attract police attention ?

Buying a parang..... NO, but seller is required to note down your IC for the police.

Carrying a parang in public for no good reason..... YES.

normal people don't carry knives around, unless it is needed for job.

and they won't take it out and pose for photos, for sure.

Except for cosplay shoots. But they don't look like any cosplay characters. Or perhaps they created their own comic/manga :bsmilie:

I was lucky. I just bought a chopper to replace my old one at home. "Heng" no police search me when I was on the way home. Need police permit to buy chopper in Sg?:sweat:

Absolutely agreed! Not sure what are these teenagers thinking? Show OFF? :dunno:

it might be possible in the future u need permit/approval to buy knifes... :confused:

oh, definitely not.

even london hasn't reached that stage, but they did have a stop-and-search policy:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/doubt-cast-on-london-knife-drive-20100226-p97c.html

i can't really remember what has happened to that, but i came across the article while searching for relevant news:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/12/stop-and-search-ruled-illegal

it might be possible in the future u need permit/approval to buy knifes... :confused:

Come to think of it, if 2 men just bought knife from a store for home use, but one looks like 'gangster' and the other looks 'decent', will the police brings the gangster look guy back to the station? :bsmilie:

Makes me wonder what were they thinking ..