Two qns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
First. If u in a crowded area. Having a backpack as ur camera bag, u carry as normal or in the front while shooting? Esp you are solo, inside the bag, all expensive lenses :bigeyes: Still dare to let your bag behind n might hit other ppl or things?

Second. Do you prefer over lapping of focus length in ur lenses or in range? Example like 14-24, 24-70(N) or 16-35, 24-70(S)? For me, over lapping also good, seem more worth as covers more but with same price :)

First. If u in a crowded area. Having a backpack as ur camera bag, u carry as normal or in the front while shooting? Esp you are solo, inside the bag, all expensive lenses :bigeyes: Still dare to let your bag behind n might hit other ppl or things?

I will put a bomb inside the backpack. Whoever sticks his hand into it will have his hand blown apart. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I will put a bomb inside the backpack. Whoever sticks his hand into it will have his hand blown apart. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: won't you blow yourself up too?

Anyway I try not to carry backpack-style camera bags when I am in a new place... prefer to use shoulder bags/ belt system.

o.o i have a mouse trap in the bag. if u dun disable it... well. we all know:D

i dun overlap my zoomranges. cause i use PRIMES WAHAHAH
10mm, 13mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 85mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 400mm etc etc(just kidding. i'musing a 17-55+55-250)

Nobody answering your first question.
Let me offer you my answer.
1. Both back at home in Singapore or overseas, I would carry it on my back. The only difference is, if I am overseas, I wouldn't leave my camera inside the back. I would put it into a holster bag and carry it in front of me.

Nobody answering your first question.
Let me offer you my answer.
1. Both back at home in Singapore or overseas, I would carry it on my back. The only difference is, if I am overseas, I wouldn't leave my camera inside the back. I would put it into a holster bag and carry it in front of me.

kk i be nice and ans the first qn.
in singapore or overseas, first things first, i makesure my bag isnt a camerabag. one of the worst things u wanna do is to carry tat free bag that canon gave u. its a straight signal to the ppl tat "HEY I AM CARRYING A DSLR"
the very least if u scared kenna stolen is to cut tat logo off.

2: lock it and check it often. i always subconciously touch my camera to check if it was intact. lock one layer zip another. add some bells. troublesome enough to discourage thiefs, convient enough to grab and shoot.

3: behind or infront? neither. take the side. u can easily control where the bag direction is going. and always have a hand on the bag.

.... take the side. u can easily control where the bag direction is going. and always have a hand on the bag.

Huh, the side? (hahaha.... )
If bag is heavy how to carry on the side? Kekeke....
You will be walking leaning to one side, HAHAHAHA.... wah lau, allenleonhart, now you make me laugh out loud already lah...!

Status
Not open for further replies.