Two chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
hope this doesnt confuse you with the "chair". ;p

Found these chairs at the void deck of the second storey of a HDB flat,.... seems like the chairs feel very lonely for being left alone....

Does this work for you?

Chairstwoemptychairs.jpg

Maybe we can have a 2chair thread now!!

chair_dance_framed.jpg

This one taken on Emerald Hill Road
300D, 28-135 IS, 1/125s, f5.6

I like your void deck BTW.

Regards

Moxy

Moxy's chair is very cool, very classic.

Sumball's chair is interesting as they look asymmetrical though they are taken at different places...

Now that all of you are bring out ya chairs, i rem i do have a fetish to take pics for those public benches at the park or reservoir..haha.. :)

nice attempt on the framing but i think if don't have the piece of leave in the centre would have been better....maybe if show a little more lateral aspect would be nice also, then you can name it "conversation", "lovers talking" etc as if the chairs are talking to each other :)....just my suggestions, pls ignore if doesn't make sense. thanks for sharing.

like the sumball 2 chairs, right one solid wall (less lonely), left one metal grill (empty).
to me, diff level of loneliness but loneliness never the less.

denniskee said:
like the sumball 2 chairs, right one solid wall (less lonely), left one metal grill (empty).
to me, diff level of loneliness but loneliness never the less.

You noticed that...

Thats seems to be the major diff in this pic and besides the loneliness, the background actually reflect the degree of the loneliness.

The one on the left, like never ending - all the way however the green is always there as long as you can get over the loneliness .

The one on the right, it stops right behind the chair but you may not be able to see the green and may keep experiencing the same.

after some time looking at your pict...i'm thinking of MC Escher!

it's like left side is for left eye, right side is for right eye.

Not a nice picture but it was tie to the pipe so that worker can clean the floor... :cool:

Chair.jpg

alftan said:
Not a nice picture but it was tie to the pipe so that worker can clean the floor... :cool:

If u dun tell ppl den maybe can pass off as flying chair.......
:bsmilie:

khairi said:
after some time looking at your pict...i'm thinking of MC Escher!

it's like left side is for left eye, right side is for right eye.

MC Escher? I dunno. :dunno: :embrass:

But your left eye and the right eye reminds me of my old time favourite robot cartoon, Transformer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.