Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

StreetShooter...You did it again. Man I juz like your pic.
1st pic was a pan right? very SHARP taken upper part body..

Streetshooter can share how you did the pan?

Nice pics, I like the boy in the 2nd pic, very cute!!

Stand far away. Use a 70-200mm 2.8 lens. Zoom to 200mm. Focus lock as your subject is running perpendicularly to you (this is important; if running towards or away from you, quite hard). Fire away.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Stand far away. Use a 70-200mm 2.8 lens. Zoom to 200mm. Focus lock as your subject is running perpendicularly to you (this is important; if running towards or away from you, quite hard). Fire away.

always amazed at how ur kids turn out to be such good photo subjects for u.

hmm...i'm still kinda new to all the photo jargon of 70-200mm lens
can explain for me in simpler terms like whats the shutter speed? aperture? please =)

the first one wasn't a panned shot I think...it's just one with enough DOF to blur the background. If it's a panned, the background would have motion blur instead.

The first pic is nice, streetshooter. Your son (and your daugher) is a very good model as well....:)

Yeah, it's not the photographer or the equipment; it's the subject. I'm lucky that way. BTW the second boy is not my child, but a friend of my son's. Good looking kid.

Well, it WAS panned, but fast shutter speed, so there's not much motion blur.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Yeah, it's not the photographer or the equipment; it's the subject. I'm lucky that way. BTW the second boy is not my child, but a friend of my son's. Good looking kid.

Well, it WAS panned, but fast shutter speed, so there's not much motion blur.

do u actually arrange their pose? like in the 2nd shot? "yeah yeah a little to the left, put your hand like this.... NO! like THIS!....."

Second shot is top stuff again! Yes, first shot isn't a pan...

nice :thumbsup:

the first pic is simply excellent. That's y i feel that the standards of clubsnap is getting higher n higher.
Must wait for me, dun throw me behind.
(must go for secret training during holidays liao)

;) :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GenXBoi
the first pic is simply excellent. That's y i feel that the standards of clubsnap is getting higher n higher.
Must wait for me, dun throw me behind.
(must go for secret training during holidays liao)

;) :thumbsup:

Yeah....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.