TwinMos PC3200 DDR Dual Channel Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carllim

Apr 15, 2003
Near Tampines MRT
Visit site
Does anyone use the above "Twister" DDR SDrams on MSI 865PE Neo 2 motherboards? Any compatibility issues? I'm looking at the 2x512Mb one.

I'm currently using Kingston 2x256Mb CL3 value rams (dual channel) and they seem to be very slow...

Appreciate any help, thanks!

both me and my housemate are using this Twister 256 dual channel kit RAM (512MB). im using an ASUS P4P800 Deluxe and my friend is using the MSI Neo 2 board. No issues so far, been using it for more than a year now. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know what is the "real world" performance differences between a CL3 and CL2.5 latency DDR if all other parameters such as cpu, mb and graphics card are the same?

Can they be mixed?

Carllim said:
Does anyone know what is the "real world" performance differences between a CL3 and CL2.5 latency DDR if all other parameters such as cpu, mb and graphics card are the same?

Can they be mixed?

Got a review of Twinmos SpeedPremium here, on page 7 got compare about the different when using different memory timing

Wai said:
SLS? Twinmos office is at burlington square

Yup that's the SG office but when I enquired they told me to get from Fuwell in SLS.

Anyway, got myself a a Corsair VS 2x256MB kit instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.