twinkle in your eyes

psalmanazar

Nov 9, 2003
Pandan Valley
Visit site
1223604501_aaccp-L.jpg

Remark: You don't have to like this photo. Odds are that most of you won't. Just
be polite when you say so. An artist can't ask for more than that. But
they can and should reasonably expect no less.

Oooo a little eerie to look at this if i am alone in my dark room. I think it would be better if the twinkle in the eye can be enlarged Placing the light source closer to the eye?. I had to pause and think of where is the "twinkle". It might be better to have less of the upper head hidden in the shadows, at least feature a little more on the eyes.

Just my quick 2 cents opinion.

I would love to meet you in person to understand better your motivation for your dark themes.. You may start a cult following somewhere sometime. Who knows. :bsmilie:

That being said, freaking scary stuff man...

TS, I've seen several of ur pics. Neither do I understand what it means nor do I share the same sentiments as u.
However, I do see consistency in ur pics and a style of ur own.
This pic do strike fear in me. Scary pic & good job!

I would love to meet you in person to understand better your motivation for your dark themes.. You may start a cult following somewhere sometime. Who knows. :bsmilie:

U may want to keep ur child away from him if u do see him in person. hahaha.

futsal123 said:
U may want to keep ur child away from him if u do see him in person. hahaha.

I'm not old enough to have a child yet, uncle futsal. Thanks for the advice! :bsmilie:

I'm not old enough to have a child yet, uncle futsal. Thanks for the advice! :bsmilie:

Oic...haha paiseh.
Also, I'm not old enough to be uncle futsal yet.

Scary but nice! I like. the twinkle in the eyes does makes it scary n eerie. Like the doll hiding somewhere looking at me ready to attack... Reminds me of chucky.. Hehe..

Last edited:
Scary but nice! I like. the twinkle in the eyes does makes it scary n eerie. Like the doll hiding somewhere looking at me ready to attack... Reminds me of chucky.. Hehe..

:) chuck the doll, I remember the movie. I've seen all of them and they really gave me creeps:)

TS, I've seen several of ur pics. Neither do I understand what it means nor do I share the same sentiments as u.
However, I do see consistency in ur pics and a style of ur own.
This pic do strike fear in me. Scary pic & good job!

Thanks for your comment. It's a very mature and to the point comment that is very hard to get in the clubsnap. Many thanks!

Thanks man:) I mean, I don't think I'm a dark person in general but occasionally I am in the right mood ;)

Thanks for spoiling my night. Was looking through photos on cs before I go to bed in the wee hours. Never liked dolls. And you just made it worst.

Anyway, I feel that this is a nice picture. If it's fear you want to bring about to your viewers, well done. Ive seen other pictures of yours and I feel that this is the best. Feels like some horror film's poster to me. Well done!

Thanks for spoiling my night. Was looking through photos on cs before I go to bed in the wee hours. Never liked dolls. And you just made it worst.

Anyway, I feel that this is a nice picture. If it's fear you want to bring about to your viewers, well done. Ive seen other pictures of yours and I feel that this is the best. Feels like some horror film's poster to me. Well done!

I never liked dolls too:) Now, this is my daughter's doll and it stays at night in her room. When I sometimes go there to check on my daughter she stares at me from a little chair she inhabits. Spooky...

I like your photo. But I do not like your comments below your photo. As an artist / designer... most people won't see your art thru ur eyes and brains. You got to learn to take criticisms. When you open your heart, you will see clearer. Coming from my humble experience.

I like this, it brings out the sinister feel of dolls - human-like, alive yet not alive, silent yet speaking.

I can't say that I would change anything about this. I toyed briefly with the idea of textures, but the resultant output in my mind seems a bit too cheesey and pointless. Yeah, so in short, this is pretty good. :) Cheers.