TV Series: Prison Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah :p for those who aren't familiar with PRISON BREAK, its about this guy, Michael who purposely commits a crime that lands him in a high security prison, all this to save his brother who he (michael) believes has been wrongly accused. There's a lot more to it that makes this series so damn interesting but I shall not devulge the details! hehe

i freekign love this show !!!!

but i hate fox for extending the season .. omg..

ParkertR said:
oh man! totally!!! i hated the ending of this season though :( sucky... i didn't expect THAT to happen.

well i've read several discussions on this and the general concensous(sp?) is that mid way thru the season they didnt expect it to be this popular.. so they decided to change the plot to extend it.. so instead of losing 100% of viewers by ending the season.. they extended it and maybe lost 10% of viewers by their actions..

I Love This Series

I thought the idea of the blueprint on his body was amazing.

BTW. I loved Shaw Shank Redemption the movie too.

trlnlty said:
well i've read several discussions on this and the general concensous(sp?) is that mid way thru the season they didnt expect it to be this popular.. so they decided to change the plot to extend it.. so instead of losing 100% of viewers by ending the season.. they extended it and maybe lost 10% of viewers by their actions..

ahhh :S sucky... no wonder it was kinda UNEXPECTED :( dang... i wish it had a different ending

digitalbuff said:
I Love This Series

shawshank has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time.. i'd recommend anyone who has not seen it to go see it.

digitalbuff said:
I Love This Series

no shyte man! the blueprint on his body, disguised with the various designs of the tattoos.... *phew*! amazing

i remember the first epi... him getting his 'full set of sleeves' in just a few months~ heh~ dang he did his homework~

Status
Not open for further replies.