tutorial needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvinlimws

Dec 31, 2007
aspidistrafly_april08.jpg

hey, does anyone know how to get this effect on images using photoshop?

thanks a lot.

i still hope someone would give some tutorials here. thanks a lot.

i still hope someone would give some tutorials here. thanks a lot.

that loosely translates to:

i still wish all of you would spoonfeed me, give me pictures print screened from photoshop so that i can learn how to dress myself. :dunno:

people already mentioned the steps that were taken, if you still do not wish to explore photoshop yourself, then maybe you should pay someone for lessons.

that loosely translates to:

i still wish all of you would spoonfeed me, give me pictures print screened from photoshop so that i can learn how to dress myself. :dunno:

people already mentioned the steps that were taken, if you still do not wish to explore photoshop yourself, then maybe you should pay someone for lessons.

oh, that really helps. you're sucha kind soul dude. your words enlightened me.
maybe you can really publish a book, like stop people from helping one another but rather help themselves.
its not that i do not wanna explore mr. nightmare or mr. mystery. i've did what i could and tried all means and i just couldn't really get the effect.
so what's your problem here? me asking for someone's help is an eyesore to you?
if it is, then just simply ignore it, you do not need to give your 2 cents worth of whatever.

thanks a lot, the guy who teaches people how to fish and not fish for people.

wow, singapore does have helpful people. :bsmilie:

looks like lomo or muted fashion + vignetting . Google for tutorial

thanks! maybe i could find my way to finally getting the effect. :thumbsup:
and also, you're much more helpful than someone in this forum.

u must learn to take comments in a good way. If other people can find the solution why not you? I see your stand & retort like that to night86mare I lose interest in helping you next time. He spent time typing out as a part of help, he does not deserve your sarcasm in return.

Side question. The photo you posted, did you have permission from the owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.