Tutorial for Photo Shop 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi there, anyone can tell me where to get tutorial for PS 7 pse? Appreciate it. Thanks.

i usually go to FUNAN CENTER at level4 if not mistaken to get my stuff....i saw there's alot of books regarding Photoshop there...try it....its around your price range(+-)....

Other's forum had post out the Photoshop 7 ebook and quicktime photoshop 7 training CD Download.;) :thumbsup:

Originally posted by jeff chen
Hi there, anyone can tell me where to get tutorial for PS 7 pse? Appreciate it. Thanks.

I visited this shop in Funan last week (forgotten which floor...3F or 4F). THey are selling all kinds of books.
I bought this book "50 FAST DIGITAL PHOTO TECHNIQUES" by Gregory Georges at $33.

Very efffective, and well explained in Layman's term.
Almost everything you want to know is in this book.

:thumbsup:

Recommended for beginners in PS.

i got a PS 6 for dummies @ $3 at carrefare earlier last year.
coz it was a bookfair selling book in not too mint condition. (little bit dog eared)

Alternatively there is the book "Photoshop 7 Techniques" by Ben Wilmore from Adobe Press. I gotta say, it really is an eye opener.

Originally posted by jeff chen

Take up a course, I can tell you where.

Actually, you can just go to any neighbourhood libraries.
You won't believe the amount of photoshop and image retouch books available.

Learning online has their pros and cons.
Pros being easier access and you can do tutorials and read it concurrently on your machine.

However, website tutorials tends to assume that the user knows how to use everything from quickmasks and layer masks to alpha channels and filters, levels etc.

Best bet for beginners is still through books as the explanation is rather clearcut.

While friends of ed's books are good, they tend to have the "assume" syndrom. however, their macromedia flash books are one of the best in the market currently.

Personally, i feel that publishers like newriders are much better in photoshop.

These books are freely available in most libraries ard singapore.
FYI, photoshop 7 and flash mx books are already filling up the shelves.

As for image retouch or digital photography books, you can check out the photography sections.
There's a whole wide range for you to choose.
Just got a few books from taka library yesterday, and was surprised to find them quite updated.

Enjoy.

Buy Digital Photo and make full use of the CD tutorial supplied.:D

I borrowed this very new PS7 book which is very rich in content from a neighbourhood library? See! I don't even need to pay or go thru the hassle of searching, the libraries is a good source too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.