Turning schizophrenia..........

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Lately, I don't know what is happening in my life......I am scared to talk or meet up with people I don't know that well. The conversation always ended up with buying insurance...health supplements....some grand schemes of huge return/interest...etc etc.

This phenomenon is happening to me.....I wonder :think:

What happened with the good old days.....beside trying to sell and make more money. Because as friend, we must éntertain' :sweat:

That's not schizo. More like you turning into a misanthropic.

Don't spend so much time infront of ur PC, get out there and meet people!

I am suffering from Hangupzinia ....... any phone call selling me credit card , membership or give overdraft/credit line ....... i just hang up like its some kind of auto-reflex thing ........ I feel so bad and rude

I am suffering from Hangupzinia ....... any phone call selling me credit card , membership or give overdraft/credit line ....... i just hang up like its some kind of auto-reflex thing ........ I feel so bad and rude

Same here :bsmilie:

it happens to me too.
you just have to be convinced that such happens is not your fault and move on in life.
have fun and stay healthy.

I no longer care..... :thumbsd:

I just tell the callers I am not interested and hang up. Also received few times from China callers (all women), first sentence try ask is "你会讲华语吗?", I straight away hang up. ;(

it's just your friends... maybe it's time to find new ones :)

I just tell the callers I am not interested and hang up. Also received few times from China callers (all women), first sentence try ask is "你会讲华语吗?", I straight away hang up. ;(

i placed all unknown numbers on auto-reject on my samsung phone.

I just say don't interested. bye...
I used to feel bad but don't need to because there are too many big co-ops who don't care about anything but taking your money. Don't fall into the traps.

I always tell the caller ''I am not interested. This is the end of our conversation.'' Then I hang up.

Lately, I don't know what is happening in my life......I am scared to talk or meet up with people I don't know that well. The conversation always ended up with buying insurance...health supplements....some grand schemes of huge return/interest...etc etc.

This phenomenon is happening to me.....I wonder :think:

What happened with the good old days.....beside trying to sell and make more money. Because as friend, we must éntertain' :sweat:

i don't think u r, but i m sure i m.

i hate getting out of my room,
i hyperventilate when i talk to people,
i have no mood to do even the basic grooming,
and my comfort zone with others is through internet.

it all started after the lost of my eldest son.
only reason why i pretend to be as normal as possible,
is for my mother.
don't want what happened to me to happen to her.

BC

Last edited:
i don't think u r, but i m sure i m.

i hate getting out of my room,
i hyperventilate when i talk to people,
i have no mood to do even the basic grooming,
and my comfort zone with others is through internet.

it all started after the lost of my eldest son.
only reason why i pretend to be as normal as possible,
is for my mother.
don't want what happened to me to happen to her.

BC

BC,
Very sorry to hear the loss of your eldest son. Except to say that there are still a lot of nice and genuine people who sympathised/shared your grief.

I for one who took a long vacation(more than 2 years) again..... backpacking trips (wandering across Southern China on trains, buses ...even overstayed my visa for two to three days. The trip was abit of soul searching on my life. And I can say "At times, when you feel down....there will still be people worst off than you"

Life hasn't been easy ....but I ain't going to aggravate it further. March or die!

Here is a photo I took while in Chengdu's 杜甫草堂
Meihua.jpg
[/IMG]