Turning schizophrenia..........

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Lately, I don't know what is happening in my life......I am scared to talk or meet up with people I don't know that well. The conversation always ended up with buying insurance...health supplements....some grand schemes of huge return/interest...etc etc.

This phenomenon is happening to me.....I wonder :think:

What happened with the good old days.....beside trying to sell and make more money. Because as friend, we must éntertain' :sweat:

cks2k2

Feb 12, 2009
That's not schizo. More like you turning into a misanthropic.

de_stan

Apr 21, 2004
Don't spend so much time infront of ur PC, get out there and meet people!

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
hahaha.. good ma. means you are rich, many see you as potential target for cash. :sweatsm:

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
I am suffering from Hangupzinia ....... any phone call selling me credit card , membership or give overdraft/credit line ....... i just hang up like its some kind of auto-reflex thing ........ I feel so bad and rude

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
I am suffering from Hangupzinia ....... any phone call selling me credit card , membership or give overdraft/credit line ....... i just hang up like its some kind of auto-reflex thing ........ I feel so bad and rude
Same here :bsmilie:

Fotophilic

Jun 18, 2006
big tree town
it happens to me too.
you just have to be convinced that such happens is not your fault and move on in life.
have fun and stay healthy.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North

I no longer care..... :thumbsd:

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
I just tell the callers I am not interested and hang up. Also received few times from China callers (all women), first sentence try ask is "你会讲华语吗?", I straight away hang up. ;(

Oct 25, 2006
it's just your friends... maybe it's time to find new ones :)

Simon_84

Mar 18, 2004
bukit batok
I just tell the callers I am not interested and hang up. Also received few times from China callers (all women), first sentence try ask is "你会讲华语吗?", I straight away hang up. ;(
i placed all unknown numbers on auto-reject on my samsung phone.

Aurorasea

Oct 16, 2010
I just say don't interested. bye...
I used to feel bad but don't need to because there are too many big co-ops who don't care about anything but taking your money. Don't fall into the traps.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
I always tell the caller ''I am not interested. This is the end of our conversation.'' Then I hang up.

bengchiat

Mar 14, 2008
Lately, I don't know what is happening in my life......I am scared to talk or meet up with people I don't know that well. The conversation always ended up with buying insurance...health supplements....some grand schemes of huge return/interest...etc etc.

This phenomenon is happening to me.....I wonder :think:

What happened with the good old days.....beside trying to sell and make more money. Because as friend, we must éntertain' :sweat:
i don't think u r, but i m sure i m.

i hate getting out of my room,
i hyperventilate when i talk to people,
i have no mood to do even the basic grooming,
and my comfort zone with others is through internet.

it all started after the lost of my eldest son.
only reason why i pretend to be as normal as possible,
is for my mother.
don't want what happened to me to happen to her.

BC

Last edited:
Top Bottom