Date: 10th - 12th June
Time: 10am - 7pm daily
Venue: Turf City
Address: 200 Turf Club Road, Singapore 287994

Transport to Turf City
Frm AMK MRT Bus Bay Pickup point: Every 30mins from 10am to 9:30pm
Frm Toa Payoh Bus Interchange: 8:40am and every 30mins from 10am to 9:30pm
Frm Clementi Bus Interchange: Every 30mins from 10am to 9:30pm

Free parking and free entrance for those driving.

Cya guys this weekend! ;)

hazekang said:
eh non driving need to pay?
Free entrance loh.

Saturday maybe juz go look-see, look-see. Never been to Turf City before. :think:

jsbn said:
Free entrance loh.

Saturday maybe juz go look-see, look-see. Never been to Turf City before. :think:
Very hot, a lot of open air area, must bring a cap/hat, must bring water, must wear comfort shoes, and very dusty and sandy for camera and lens....

jsbn said:
Free entrance loh.

Weekday will more easier to take pics on them.. weekend will alot of family.. uncles n aunties cramp together with you looking at the Race Queen. :sweat:

Woah liddat ah? :eek:

Tomorrow I oso want to go but cannot leh, got medical appointment at SGH. By the time reach there I think they close shop liaoz. :bsmilie:

I'll probably reach there around 0930H or so. Wait for door to open, 1st one cheong in. :D

jsbn said:
Woah liddat ah? :eek:

Tomorrow I oso want to go but cannot leh, got medical appointment at SGH. By the time reach there I think they close shop liaoz. :bsmilie:

I'll probably reach there around 0930H or so. Wait for door to open, 1st one cheong in. :D
so kang chiong

I'd rather sacrifice a few minutes of my sleep den to start squeezing and cursing.

jsbn: you really going to be #1 at the door ah? if yes, i might reschedule to go there earlier in the morn.... rather than lunch time.

is there a timing for the race queens to appear?
there should be some race queens right ?

So far no one knows the exact timing for the Jap Race Queens to appear at Turf city. How to guess the timing? :think:

Use the Force....

Meeting my friend, most prolly going in da afternoon. Anyone will be there in da afternoon? :D

jsbn said:
Use the Force....

Meeting my friend, most prolly going in da afternoon. Anyone will be there in da afternoon? :D

i try to escape from office 1-2 hour during lunch time today. Not sure there is any Jap Queen at that time. Try my luck..

is there still a time for e race queens...?
i tot they would be there for most of e day..?

cannot go today... :( but going tomorrow.

went all the way there and there was nothing...damn irritated..waste petrol and time ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.