Turf Belles 2012 - Singapore International Racing Festival

eleganz

Jul 28, 2008
The 2012 Turf Belles will be making their first appearence on the 27th Apr.

SIRF Events

There would be a "Snap & Win" photography contest too!

Will there be a winner for the Turf Belles this time round? Correct me if i am wrong there isn't a winner last year.

why no time included? only dates

why no time included? only dates

If it is same like last yr... ie. a whole day event. Turf belles timing only be known when you are there... the turf belles appearance will be over 2days, 2 time slot per day late noon and evenings, 2 to 3 turf belles each time. This is what happen for last year wonder will it be the same for this yr?

Last edited:
i first time...
will there be alot ppl ?
newbie photo shooter can shoot there ma ?

i first time...
will there be alot ppl ?
newbie photo shooter can shoot there ma ?

Yes can go shoot. No of ppl will be more then any of the shoots, if u ever attend shoots organised by CS photo shoot organiser.

Will there be a winner for the Turf Belles this time round? Correct me if i am wrong there isn't a winner last year.

There was a winner but it was not publicised.

i think i will go there kpo and beow

Roadshow 1
Date : 27th Apr
Time : 5pm-8pm
Place : Clarke Quay fountain

Roadshow 2
Date : 28th Apr
Time : 5pm-8pm
Place : Clarke Quay Fountain

Roadshow 3
Date : 5th May
Time : 2pm-5pm
Place : Tampines 1

Roadshow 4
Date : 6th May

Roadshow 5
Date : 12th May
Place : NEX

Roadshow 6
Date : 13th May
Time : 2pm-8pm
Place : NEX

All 11 gals will be appearing on 27th Apr at Clarke Quay

Last edited:
523944_10150670901761126_325657041125_9620891_1756293172_n.jpg
[/IMG]

There was a winner but it was not publicised.

According to my friend who was one of the contestant, after asking around says no one knows who and she then when on to check with organiser who some how or rather keep avoiding the question??? Even after a few months they still tell her results not out yet.... unless the winner is being told to hush hush? But i personally dun't see any reason for that right? If there is then ... why isn't publish? and why the rest of the contestant didn't know? Hmmm.... Sorry just need some clarification. Thanks!

According to my friend who was one of the contestant, after asking around says no one knows who and she then when on to check with organiser who some how or rather keep avoiding the question??? Even after a few months they still tell her results not out yet.... unless the winner is being told to hush hush? But i personally dun't see any reason for that right? If there is then ... why isn't publish? and why the rest of the contestant didn't know? Hmmm.... Sorry just need some clarification. Thanks!

Who's your friend? She did the event through her agency I suppose? The event co only got models through agencies I think. There was some complications behind the scenes which is not my perogative to divulge here in public. You can PM me if you want to know.

The turf belles 2012 will be appearing this weekend as follows:

Date : 5th May (Sat)
Time :3pm-5pm

Date : 6th May (Sun)
Time : 3.30pm-5.30pm

.... this is a thread to inform us of a shooting opportunity .... will a winner or no winner be declared amongst the contestants make a difference in your decision in whether to shoot or not ?

if no winner of the photo competition is declared then THAT is a problem

winner amongst the contestants is the contestants' problem with the organizer , not ours

Last edited:
.... this is a thread to inform us of a shooting opportunity .... will a winner or no winner be declared amongst the contestants make a difference in your decision in whether to shoot or not ?

if no winner of the photo competition is declared then THAT is a problem

winner amongst the contestants is the contestants' problem with the organizer , not ours

Paisei ... brought topic off public forum liao...

Hi all,
Just to give you guys a heads up on the Turf Belle 2012 final appearances.

Location NEX

Date : 12 May (Sat)
Time : 3-5pm
6 Belles will be gracing this day

Date : 13th May (Sun)
Time : 3-8pm
All 11 belles will be present
- this is the final round for the competiton
- belles will be doing a runway
- belles will be doing Q&A segment
- judges will be present to decide on the winner

# side track a litte
- Yes, there will be a winner on this competition.
- The winner will be decided based on the current on-line voting and judges' votes.
- The winner will be announced likely on 19th May during the SIA Cup gala dinner.
- All prizes have been prepared for all the Turf Belles

Last edited: