tungtong IN KL MALAYSIA:dunno::sweat::bheart:

oh my.... :bheart:

what :eek:

who :angry:

tungtong LOST HIS D300 +17-55 2.8mm
in PAVILION-KL MALAYSIA at 5.20 pm 17.01.2009
HOW ? ? ?

tungtong IN KL MALAYSIA:dunno::sweat::bheart:

Man that is what happens if u bring ur gears in2 malaysia. and let ur guards down..some farkers sure like 2 steal...becarefull nxt time dude.....

oh my.. thats like my everything... haizz..
heart pain..

ouch!

But yeah, nothing much can do now. :bheart:

Sorry to read that. Pics are a lost cause, can kiss whatever you shot good bye. hope u got travel insurance to cover part of the replacement cost

Do you have travel insurance?
You need to make a police report and get the document in order to make a claim when you get back.

In any case, good to make a police report.

thanks for all ya concerns. police report made, gosh can anyone tell me besides the police report what else i need to do? cos the camera i lost is actually a set loan by NIkon due to mine is handed to them for service. Any idea what i can do for claim or does Nikon service centre have insurance cover for this loan set? Should i post up the serial number of camera and lense?

tungtong2009

Happy New Year to u All!

YOU know my friend.........?
3211630025_05ab92e27b_o.jpg

:think:

tungtong2009

thanks for all ya concerns. police report made, gosh can anyone tell me besides the police report what else i need to do? cos the camera i lost is actually a set loan by NIkon due to mine is handed to them for service. Any idea what i can do for claim or does Nikon service centre have insurance cover for this loan set? Should i post up the serial number of camera and lense?

tungtong2009

Happy New Year to u All!

oh dear, the set is from NSC .. :sweat:

takecare bro

Lost or Stolen? Big differences leh.

Just talk to Nikon when you are back. They will probably give you some discount on the lost set.

Hope you can get it back and nail that culprit!

Camera's should come with alarm system or homing chip...

looks like the guy who stole the cortina watches.

u either got a super duper eyesight, or a super duper way of linking such a thing...

i can't even manage to see where the eye or the nose... and u can from that pixelated pic say it looks like the guy from the cortina burglary... winner... :thumbsup:

besides that... how come this pic? no camera seen...

u either got a super duper eyesight, or a super duper way of linking such a thing...

i can't even manage to see where the eye or the nose... and u can from that pixelated pic say it looks like the guy from the cortina burglary... winner... :thumbsup:

besides that... how come this pic? no camera seen...

Huh? its quite easy what , there is software available to match facial features . Its a 72% match.

Status
Not open for further replies.