kindred

Dec 19, 2002
Cantonment
Limited to ClubSNAP members only - OFFER ENDs on 28th FEBUARY 2003

UPDATED ON 10th FEB 2003 , 1700 hrs

Tungsten T - NO MORE STOCKS ( as updated on 9th FEB 2003)

No more stocks left, until further notice.
Brand New Tungsten T for Sale at a special price offered by someone from an authorized distributor from Singapore.

There will be a FREE CREATIVE MP3 Player (BUNDLED)

It comes with the ORIGINAL package...

• 1 set of Palm™ Tungsten™ T handheld

• 1 Stylus

• 1 Protective Cover

• 1 USB HotSync® Cradle

• Power Supply

• Installation CD with PDF-file user manuals

Market selling price is @ $708.00

Classifieds selling price is @ $648.00

Special Price for CS members ONLY @ $630.00 per set (inclusive of 4% GST)

*The price quoted above is FIXED...as these sets comes directly from the authorized shop. Invoice/receipts will be issued. Set comes with Local Warranty by Palm ASIA.

Interested buyers , please email ME or CALL ME @ 90222022 to order.

As this is a high cost product and i am short of cash, now buyers must pay in FULL payment, in order for me to proceed for their order. CASH or BANK TRANSFER is accepted

Payment mode : CASH / POSB Bank Transfer only.

Note : if u guys don't trust me.. u can dun get it from me. Better go and get from the shops directly.

why do such offers come in such times ...
why can't it come earlier .... at time when i'm broke such good offers come .... :rbounce:

kindred, i'm quite interested in this offer.. but i need to do some calculations on my budget 1st.. can u help me by informing me if there're already 15 orders so that i noe i have to decide fast? thanks!

Originally posted by ckiang

Huh? Tungsten | T is just a regular Palm PDA, no phone!

aiyah...jsut woke up and was thinking abt the phone that kindred is repairing...so accidentially type the word "phone" :p

Originally posted by Wai

aiyah...jsut woke up and was thinking abt the phone that kindred is repairing...so accidentially type the word "phone" :p

haha...:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Linkster
kindred, i'm quite interested in this offer.. but i need to do some calculations on my budget 1st.. can u help me by informing me if there're already 15 orders so that i noe i have to decide fast? thanks!

there are still 18 left...dun worry man...both ppl order are my friends;)

Originally posted by ckiang
How come don't have such offers for D100 lar, S2 Pro lar, D1X lar, etc? ;p

heehee...if got i will also post one...:)

aiyah! bought liao then u post...:cry:

If it is an authorised distributor, the mp3 player is still claimable right? Othewise, it is not considered as an authorised distributor/reseller. ;)

Originally posted by lefei
If it is an authorised distributor, the mp3 player is still claimable right? Othewise, it is not considered as an authorised distributor/reseller. ;)

hi..pls note... i have posted there..saying...that there will not be any free gifts at that kinda promo price. if u wanna get the free gift..the price will be different from the promo price. This is a special offer given prior to me...by someone i knew. thats why i bring it up to CS members.:)

and furthermore...i dun think most ppl need the mp3 player as the T|T can act as one.:D

Originally posted by kindred

hi..pls note... i have posted there..saying...that there will not be any free gifts at that kinda promo price. if u wanna get the free gift..the price will be different from the promo price. This is a special offer given prior to me...by someone i knew. thats why i bring it up to CS members.:)

and furthermore...i dun think most ppl need the mp3 player as the T|T can act as one.:D
But I believe certain shops in SLS (won't name them) are selling it at almost the same price and with mp3 player.

Originally posted by lefei

But I believe certain shops in SLS (won't name them) are selling it at almost the same price and with mp3 player.

then u might wanna get from them lor...since u say my promo is not good enuff... anyway i dun deal with those things... i am only trying to help lor... my trade is in mobilephones mah... its jjust that i wanna share my offers with CS members only... i dun earn a single cent from it...:)

Don't worry. Just trying to clarify. Thanks for the effort anyway.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Well, in any case, i'm darm happy with my T|T now.

Runs like greased lightning. :D

PS: Thanks Lefei. ;)

WG... i will be getting it tml...cos i ordered my set liao...:D

Sweet! :) You definately enjoy it. Just remember to take note of the issue i told you about k? :)

PS: The sound issue has been solved so the MP3 playback is quite sweet...