Tungsten film -where can i get them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddah

Nov 8, 2004
Marine Parade / City Hall
hi all, ive been trying to look for 35mm tungsten film all over town. ive tried konota, ruby and colorlab. has anyone gotten any recently?

no one seems to be of any help? or no one seems to be shooting film no more? maybe if i asked about memory cards, i'd get plenty of replies and reviews.

no one seems to be of any help? or no one seems to be shooting film no more? maybe if i asked about memory cards, i'd get plenty of replies and reviews.

basically u just answered ur own question...

frankly, the last time i actually saw tungsten film being sold at CP was more than 10years ago, when they still have dat big film fridge in their main shop where the apple cinema display is now. :think:

basically u just answered ur own question...

i dont think i asked any question about film being dead or anything along that line. but it's a sad thing that you were to say that (a well known fact nonetheless).

anyways thanks for the reply, appreiciate it. im hoping for good news from other film users.

i dont think i asked any question about film being dead or anything along that line. but it's a sad thing that you were to say that (a well known fact nonetheless).

anyways thanks for the reply, appreiciate it. im hoping for good news from other film users.

dunno if it helps, but you can try asking ah ying over at ruby if they can help u order. but, i think u need to order more than 1 brick to make it worthwhile for them to do it. occasionally, i know they do it for folks who want to order slide film. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.