Sep 3, 2007
LA 2019
looks like the yellow ribbon project is for "selected" people. :think:

Parchiao

Deregistered
Jan 2, 2003
Visit site
Childish reply.

Just leave him alone, he does not deserve this type of remark.

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
Goes to show that his years of networking brings him many contacts and lobangs.
So even if he goes behind bars, this job will still wait for him -- "help unlock the second prison".

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
BLOODY HELLL!!!
Is there no justice in Singapore?
Why does this guy get only 3 mths jail and have to work only 4 mths to pay for his $100,000 bail? Why should he be allowed to travel overseas for work?
Why is there a f***ed up company in Singapore that wants to employ such scum for $25,000 a month?
Why are there so many Singapore citizens with integrity and good skills who cannot get a damn job here while someone like this gets offered a freaking $25,000 per month job?
@%$&*^C *(@&$@&$&^@*#&@()&$*(@^*($*)@#!%^#(*@$()&@*$^@&*^@(* !!!!!!!!

advrider

Sep 3, 2007
LA 2019
he obviously don't have any shame. head still high high....like he has not done anything wrong! :sticktong

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Go other country and cheat ppl $? Then send out spam mail to cheat world wide? Singapore based company some more, wtf! :eek:

jmmtn4aj

Jan 1, 2007
Singapore
flickr.com
If you guys want justice, get a rifle from Thailand and put a round into his torso. Or bust a kneecap with a pistol..

Am I kidding? :p

Was it ever a surprise he will still come out smelling like a rose? I believe I mentioned that in the earlier threads during those days of the court hearings. Wayang is what I smelt then. He needed to be punished but not too hard till more dangerous information comes to light? Maybe? ...so..here is his "just" reward or punishment for helping the 'party' line. I leave it karma to deal with him and those he are croonies to lah. I give up.

Hey..anyone thought of boycotting the company in the middle east? heh. If I win TOTO...I will not use that company to buy properties there heheh...

NAH...let his karma take care of him.

sigg

May 4, 2005
now that company risk embezzlement and fraud cases liao..:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
but the money is public money accumulated over the years...he embazzled public money

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
but the money is public money accumulated over the years...he embazzled public money
If he can embazzle public money, what makes u think he wouldn't embazzle company's money?
Of course i wouldn't use this company if ever I wanna buy property la...
1) Maybe will get cheated cos the CEO is a crook
2) Don't wanna feed scumbags! (It goes directly to him to since there's profit sharing).

sigg

May 4, 2005
Goes to show that his years of networking brings him many contacts and lobangs.
So even if he goes behind bars, this job will still wait for him -- "help unlock the second prison".
very true indeed. it is whom you know in this world that matters.

u cover my a^%, i cover yours...........all wayang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom