Tsk Tsk Nikon Sg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
more like a case of poor proof-reading. :(

What's the purpose of the thread? :dunno: Weird threads and weird people are popping up lately.

_espn_ said:
What's the purpose of the thread? :dunno: Weird threads and weird people are popping up lately.

That's weird of you to say since aren't you the King of Weird here?
Eh, you 40 something old virgin? :)
Eh, Old Man?

Tell me? What is more sad than a 40 something old weirdo that spends his time in front of the computer all day posting innane posts across multiple threads eh?

Has anyone seen the Nikon D50 advert on the side of the bus, cant remember exactly what it says, but it has the most obvious gramatical error of the century!

Edit: The link just loaded, haha, thats the one!!!! Brilliant, makes me laugh everytime.

Tetrode said:

Eh, Old Man?
Nope, you are. Nobody can beat you at being weird.

Talk about being old, I'm sure nobody, can win you here.

Tetrode said:
What is more sad than a 40 something old weirdo that spends his time in front of the computer all day posting innane posts across multiple threads?
Look in the mirror, and you'll have your answer :)

Pathetic would be a better word to describe your answer after you've looked into the mirror.

_espn_ said:

Sad is the wrong word perhaps to redescribe you... pathetic is more like it :)

Ok, chill out ladies, play nice :bsmilie:

wildstallion said:
Ok, chill out ladies, play nice :bsmilie:
Ah, that explains it... no wonder 'he' tries so hard to win. Tsk tsk... shoulda told me earlier. I don't fight with ladies. Lady-boys inclusive :)

_espn_ said:

Sad is the wrong word perhaps to redescribe you... pathetic is more like it :)

I'm not over 40 and balding like you old man.:)

The word "redescribe" doesn't exist in the English dictionary. You are exactly the kind of person that makes simple mistakes like those in the Nikon ad. Hence the point of my thread.
Now you have your answer.

_espn_ said:
Ah, that explains it... no wonder 'he' tries so hard to win. Tsk tsk... shoulda told me earlier. I don't fight with ladies. Lady-boys inclusive :)

You seem to know a lot about Lady-boys eh? You patronise them a lot do you?
Being 40 and balding, I suppose that is all you can get.:bsmilie:

Tetrode said:

The word "redescribe" doesn't exits in the English dictionary. You are exactly the kind of person that makes simple mistakes like those in the Nikon ad. Hence the point of my thread.

Ok, guys, seriously, chill out. Tetrode, we all know you have a decent point to make with your thread, there is no need to stoop to _espn_'s level.

Now, back on topic.

Ive noticed that these silly errors are appearing more often now, maybe the world is just moving faster and faster and timescale is non exisitant, but then, its still not an excuse for these types of errors, especially from a TNC like Nikon.

wildstallion said:
Ok, guys, seriously, chill out. Tetrode, we all know you have a decent point to make with your thread, there is no need to stoop to _espn_'s level.

Now, back on topic.

Ive noticed that these silly errors are appearing more often now, maybe the world is just moving faster and faster and timescale is non exisitant, but then, its still not an excuse for these types of errors, especially from a TNC like Nikon.

Noone can ever stoop to his level or ever want to.

Tetrode said:

The word "redescribe" doesn't exist in the English dictionary. You are exactly the kind of person that makes simple mistakes like those in the Nikon ad. Hence the point of my thread.
Neither am I over 40 and getting senile like you, old man.

My typos, grammers and vocabs are on purpose, it delights me to see somebody gets irked up all over it. Ah... it makes my days.

Since you believe your engrish is so good, go teach and you can be a engrish language fan boy for all I care.

I have my answer now, thanks to your explanation, King of Weird.

Tetrode said:
Eh, Old Man?

Tell me? What is more sad than a 40 something old weirdo that spends his time in front of the computer all day posting innane posts across multiple threads eh?

Thats one way to accumulate all the posts to regain his title here AGAIN.;)

Tetrode said:
You seem to know a lot about Lady-boys eh? You patronise them a lot do you?
Being 40 and balding, I suppose that is all you can get.:bsmilie:
Nope, seeing you post makes me feel that you exhibit total behaviour similar to them. Don't worry I respect them still, they're after all humans, but I can't say the same for you.

I think you're overly mistaken about me being 40, is it me or is it your senile brain that makes you unable to accept the fact that I'm younger than that?

I believe it's the latter. Been proven lotsa times.

_espn_ said:
Neither am I over 40 and getting senile like you, old man.

My typos, grammers and vocabs are on purpose, it delights me to see somebody gets irked up all over it. Ah... it makes my days.

Since you believe your engrish is so good, go teach and you can be a engrish language fan boy for all I care.

I have my answer now, thanks to your explanation, King of Weird.

You are a Sad F*U*C*K. eh numnuts.

Tetrode said:
Noone can ever stoop to his level or ever want to.
Woah! Now look who's talking with all that personal attack and below-the-belt shots. Pots calling the kettle black now.

Amazing. Seriously, you never fail to amaze me with your ecentricities.

wakaowalao said:
Thats one way to accumulate all the posts to regain his title here AGAIN.;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

_espn_ said:
Woah! Now look who's talking with all that personal attack and below-the-belt shots. Pots calling the kettle black now.

Amazing. Seriously, you never fail to amaze me with your ecentricities.

Who started this?
Whose thread is this?
You are trespassing on my thread - get F*U*C*KED. PISS OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.