• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Trying out new toy

slmka

Dec 5, 2004
Yes, a Figma, but from a Adult PC game (gained its fame by releasing free online)

But somehow the other character - Aya have higher popularity than her...

Looking forward for more shoots from you ^_^

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
Thanks for viewing. Actually I was inspiration by our members here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstracts-still-life/925747-newbie-toy-photography.html and http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/abstracts-still-life/800543-5ds-|-still-life.html.

And not to says your is much better then mine.. :)

Yes, a Figma, but from a Adult PC game (gained its fame by releasing free online)

But somehow the other character - Aya have higher popularity than her...

Looking forward for more shoots from you ^_^

slmka

Dec 5, 2004
wow...that's a nice thread...didn't notice this tread around also...

I am still learning in progress (and in actual fact less than 10% of my photos ever make it well)...if you are interested in outdoor shoots please feel free to PM me. I usually out at different places on Sat.

For me, I was inspired into doll photography from figures after getting hook to this site... AZURE Toy-Box

Please feel free to comment +/- on my shoots also...I tend to oversee some of the fine details sometimes >_<

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2010
singapore
Bro. I cannot pm you la as your inbox full.

wow...that's a nice thread...didn't notice this tread around also...

I am still learning in progress (and in actual fact less than 10% of my photos ever make it well)...if you are interested in outdoor shoots please feel free to PM me. I usually out at different places on Sat.

For me, I was inspired into doll photography from figures after getting hook to this site... AZURE Toy-Box

Please feel free to comment +/- on my shoots also...I tend to oversee some of the fine details sometimes >_<

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
If I not mistaken, funan do have it. 2nd last level. Btw I like all your photos in flicker. :)

I totally understand how you feel, just like when I accidentally broke my Mirai Suenaga arm when I was trying to pose her :cry:

And I can't find the parts for figma. :angry:

Top Bottom