Try to shoot indoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
poor equipment,poor skill, a newbie here take some indoor shooting... feel free comment to me... thanks!!

2006021306304959909.JPG

2006021306305355876.JPG

2006021306305447806.JPG

2006021306305566528.JPG

2006021306305628639.JPG

Cute models ;) literally.

erm. i feel #1 and 3 are rather overexposed.. can't see their features..

the lighting i think need to improve ... just dunno how...??:what: some more comment to me?? thanks!!

erm.. i'm rather new also..
try bounce lighting?or since your subjects are small, try positioning lamps and not use flash?
=x

lovely! how did you make the background so dark? can teach me ah?

joey91 said:
poor equipment,poor skill, a newbie here take some indoor shooting... feel free comment to me... thanks!!

2006021306304959909.JPG

2006021306305355876.JPG

Nice shots! It would have been better if it would be sharper. Syaoran-kun! Sakura-kun!!! :)

ibnujang said:
i'm assuming the backgrd is a piece of brown cloth

how about trying a secondary light source shining from behind the cloth and a 3rd light source shining on the figure to project a more contrasty shadow on the backgrd?

ibnujang said:
i use a black cloth as the background.

thanks all u guys comment to me!!i'll try to change next shoot...:p

If you are using a desk lamp as main light, try to use a tracing paper, or “butter” paper, or a piece of thin white cloth put between the light and subject, to act as a diffuser, do not use it to cover the lamp as the lamp generate heat, the light will get more softer if this diffuser sheet closer to the subject.

I not sure what you want to archiver on the background, so only offer you pointer for the lighting.

Btw, some of the pictures look a little too warm to me.

Hope this help.

catchlights said:
If you are using a desk lamp as main light, try to use a tracing paper, or “butter” paper, or a piece of thin white cloth put between the light and subject, to act as a diffuser, do not use it to cover the lamp as the lamp generate heat, the light will get more softer if this diffuser sheet closer to the subject.

I not sure what you want to archiver on the background, so only offer you pointer for the lighting.

Btw, some of the pictures look a little too warm to me.

Hope this help.

thanks ur comment to me!!:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.