Try this and you are able to cope with the BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishxtreme

Mar 17, 2006
I hope i did not violate the rules in the forum as i did not post any link.

Anyone interested can pm me.

No lah. it is just some earning opportunity which you can join for free to earn some cash strictly for Singapore only.. about 40K plus singapore already join.

earn more money to cope with your BBB... haha...

i cannot post the link here.. any one interested can email me at wishxtreme@gmail.com or PM me.

dun worry, this is no scam as the company is registered in Singapore. You can see their advertisment in MRT too...

the only ad i remember in MRT is the beware of unattended bag left behind by an ah beng in the LCD panel :embrass:

MLM? :thumbsd:

MLM...:thumbsd: i dun think so.. i have earn most of my income from MLM.. not in singapore though... cos singaporean does not believe in MLM.. I am also a Singaporean. In fact, i am earning much more income from my online than my current job...

This is the fact. In a normal employee job, you will not get rich... only those who venture into business or other stuff will be cash rich..if not we will only survive on what we have..

Sorry for the rude reply... I do not mean to hurt anyone...

imagine you earn US$400 amonth on 1 online program, how much will yoou earn with 10 or 20 online programs...

Singaporean will tends to avoid such program thinking about scam or fraud... some even join and get nothing out of it...

I agreed that there were a lot of scam.. but with proper information, you can find those that is good and surviving till now...

i use to earn like US$3k every month for some investment thing... i only invested US$120 and after reinvest the amount earn, i get $3K every month after 6 months...

I can tell you that these investment thingy is all fraud.. so invest and get out once you earn your interest or recover your investment.

I earned about $6 to 7K from this too...

I am not promoting my program... i am offering you only one program which is free... and i get nothing from it... furthermore, this is only opened for Singapore.. but a singapore registered company...

wishxtreme - you have already received two warnings regarding this and a similiar thread you posted.

Closing off this thread and will be removed in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.