Trusting a businessman

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
What will you do if a businessman wants to do business with you but does not disclose which company he is from, does not divulge his qualifications, does not carry a business card and refuse to provide additional information about a project? Can you trust him?

i would ask him go flykite....;)

how to do business wif anyone when u dun even noe any single details?

What will you do if a businessman wants to do business with you but does not disclose which company he is from, does not divulge his qualifications, does not carry a business card and refuse to provide additional information about a project? Can you trust him?

If he was wearing a clown suit, would you trust him more???

Ha! Thats a complete joke really :bsmilie:

By not having a business card or disclose which company he is from, doesnt sound very professional does it? Besides it sounds like something dodgy.

If it is too good to be true, prob another scam?

NO :nono:

i don't trust anyone, who is trying to hide something

especially in business and even if he/she is trying to give me money

wat business is he in again?

Ask you to trust him and he cannot trust you. Is that fair?

I can understand if the person does not want to provide additional info as he is worry about leaking sensitive info before you become his business partner.

However, if he doesn't want to disclose his company background, then it is a bit odd.

perhaps like ....selling contraband, peddling designers' drugs, or giving shelter to i i ,etc all these cannot be disclosed.:bsmilie:

Depends what business u doing.

If the businessman is a pimp, then no need namecard lah.

So far I never mention any names to pinpoint anyone hor? No names, no one implicated, how come the guy whacked me in my facebook? :bigeyes:

So far I never mention any names to pinpoint anyone hor? No names, no one implicated, how come the guy whacked me in my facebook? :bigeyes:

I would have delete this person from FB..

And he/she must be stalking on you to have know u posted such question..:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.