"Wah, so hard to understand"
"I can read this elsewhere."
"XX place definition troll like that, why yours like this?"
"Wah posting so long, can you cut down by half ?"
"I won't read for 5 min, not worth it"
"Your posting so long, you should post in 3 segments"
"This word is (1+1 =20) (2+5=100), I know it, cos I'm invented it!!"
"This word is shitty, xxx is way better"
"Why didn't you post the pros and cons of being a Troll? What's your intention??"

etc, etc

and er... can help me get a Big Mac next time we are in BK ???

Just chiping in the fun....... can't help it....

Originally posted by PentiumPC
My kopitiam comment...

"Wah, so hard to understand"
"I can read this elsewhere."
"XX place definition troll like that, why yours like this?"
"Wah posting so long, can you cut down by half ?"
"I won't read for 5 min, not worth it"
"Your posting so long, you should post in 3 segments"
"This word is (1+1 =20) (2+5=100), I know it, cos I'm invented it!!"
"This word is shitty, xxx is way better"
"Why didn't you post the pros and cons of being a Troll? What's your intention??"

etc, etc

and er... can help me get a Big Mac next time we are in BK ???

Just chiping in the fun....... can't help it....
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my fave B&S comments...

"WAH SO CHEAP!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!"
"Sold within 30 secs of posting"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ok just kidding folks... :D

with a bit of sunshine most trolls will freeze up and turn to stone.

nice piece togu. :D

What about a case like this

Seller ask for $300
However, recently I buy a new one for $320 from Cathay. (actually wanted to post to say that you can get a equote from cathay to find out brand new price but I did not post it, don't want to spoil market)

Then Seller says that he calls Cathay and get quote of $370.

The bidding by then reach maybe $295.

So should I or should I not post?

pcwe68 said:

Seller ask for $300
However, recently I buy a new one for $320 from Cathay. (actually wanted to post to say that you can get a equote from cathay to find out brand new price but I did not post it, don't want to spoil market)

Tough question. Maybe u can post the price at the respective brands sub-forums just to update fellow clubsnappers what is the current price. It will then be the buyer's responsibilty to do proper research before committing.

Falcon said:
Tough question. Maybe u can post the price at the respective brands sub-forums just to update fellow clubsnappers what is the current price. It will then be the buyer's responsibilty to do proper research before committing.

Yes, its tough, but does it kind of mean that if I post in his thread I may be considered a troll, whereas if I start a new one then ok. Then again someone will probably quote my thread. So the person who use my thread is the troll? I am ok then? :dunno:

pcwe68 said:
Yes, its tough, but does it kind of mean that if I post in his thread I may be considered a troll, whereas if I start a new one then ok. Then again someone will probably quote my thread. So the person who use my thread is the troll? I am ok then? :dunno:

Hoho, as long as you are not posting in other's buy/sell thread, disturbing their sales, that's fine. It's just like Macdonald will chase you away if you are distributing Kentucky flyers right at their doorstep, but they can't fan you off if you are at the opposite street.

:p

Ok, that's good, at least can help the buyers and would not be considered inconsiderate to the seller.

pcwe68 said:

Seller ask for $300

personally, i'd be inclined to leave the thread alone. for the simple reason that not everyone gets the same price at the same place. i know members who get really good discounts, for example those who spend big amounts of money and thus get preferential discount for small items. so a member might have really paid $370 for the same item for more, as compared to the $320 you got. it's all very subjective you see. but ultimately it's "buyer beware" - some members may actually be happy paying $295 for a item that they might have paid $370 or more elsewhere.

but that's me and my 2 cents worth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.