Triumph - Art of Seduction is woman only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiya. wasted.

but..cross dressing is also difficult

argh....maybe the models in the show would be wearing "too revealing" things? :think:

mpenza said:
Triumph - Art of Seduction is woman only........

What the organisers are saying is men should act dumb and be seduced?

Looks like it's time for us to put on loose trousers pulled right up to the chest, wear thick plastic frame glasses and part the hair in the center and be the innocent prime targets for seduction?

But just don't try it on with our sister photographers here though. They would just snap your photos and sell them to Men's Health.

SpitFir3 said:
argh....maybe the models in the show would be wearing "too revealing" things? :think:

maybe there would be intended "exposure". had seen pics before where the models didn't wear much. :dunno:

There's also a lingerie fashion show at Meritus Mandarain if anyone's interested (need to pay). For this, there is a max number of men allowed.

What are they afraid off??

Men unable to control themselves, thus flinging themselves onto the stage?

:dunno:

Then they should ban the beaches off from men too.
Since every woman there wears a bikini nowadays

triumph - they may be showing new designs like you know.. see-thru designs, kinky stuff meant for sexual activities.

and moreover - women's underwear (though always publicly displayed) are sort of a private affair. i wouldn't want to go and shoot at a fashion show showcasing these stuff also.

normally its the ladies buying it anyway, and they are the ones who choose what lingerie to buy. So not really a surprise that its ladies only since that is their real target audience who will actually buy.

Some pple might also feel uncomfortable browsing/watching lingerie fashion show with guys all arnd ma!~

there's also limited space, so they might as well just let the ladies watch it.

what's the exact venue and date ah? maybe if I'm still in SG i'll go take a look

Erm... if I'm not wrong, most girls like their SOs to tag along as well give comments & feedback and help select, it's not really entirely a girl's thing.

espn said:
Erm... if I'm not wrong, most girls like their SOs to tag along as well give comments & feedback and help select, it's not really entirely a girl's thing.

like what.. "yours sagging.. need to buy this one.. push-ups..." ??

confirm kena tight slap
haha
:D

sequitur said:
like what.. "yours sagging.. need to buy this one.. push-ups..." ??

confirm kena tight slap
haha
:D
You really don't understand what under clothings does for a woman right? It's not about push ups, it's for their confidence and for their counterparts, and if you said that, I'm seriously *not* surprised that you won't be awarded with a slap and *not* asked to help out the next time.

espn said:
You really don't understand what under clothings does for a woman right? It's not about push ups, it's for their confidence and for their counterparts, and if you said that, I'm seriously *not* surprised that you won't be awarded with a slap and *not* asked to help out the next time.

whatever you say man, i'm not a female and i'm not married.

anyway it was *obviously* meant as a joke, and i *obviously* won't say that to a female, and if you *obviously* can't take it, then fair enough.

I think this Art of Seduction thing is a waste of time.

Women should stand there just like a lamp post radiating light and warmth. Men like moths will flying headlong towards them.

Triumph or no Triumph, it's that simple.

sequitur said:
triumph - they may be showing new designs like you know.. see-thru designs, kinky stuff meant for sexual activities.

and moreover - women's underwear (though always publicly displayed) are sort of a private affair. i wouldn't want to go and shoot at a fashion show showcasing these stuff also.

hmm if lets say i got a chance to shoot @ such shows i will shoot until the point when i get too paisehzzz to carry on snapping..lolz =)

but really..women, fashion, dreams, fantasies, intimate stuff...still a very alluring n mysterious thing :think: just cant figure it out. i wonder why.

espn said:

thing is
guys are not very useful when it comes to selecting lingerie... no offense to the guys out there. They like it yes, but ask them for an opinion on it and they go all glassy-eyed. *lol* hey it looks nice, they don't want or can't give u the low down on how it makes ur butt look big or how that lace is nice but it's gg to show thru ur shirt girlfriend...

clive said:
hmm if lets say i got a chance to shoot @ such shows i will shoot until the point when i get too paisehzzz to carry on snapping..lolz =)

but really..women, fashion, dreams, fantasies, intimate stuff...still a very alluring n mysterious thing :think: just cant figure it out. i wonder why.

lol

i myself don't visit lingerie sections at all when my girlfriends visit.. but they usually shop on their own coz they know i don't like to visit lingerie sections.

sequitur said:
whatever you say man, i'm not a female and i'm not married.

anyway it was *obviously* meant as a joke, and i *obviously* won't say that to a female, and if you *obviously* can't take it, then fair enough.

You're not a "female"?

You don't look anything like your avatar?

:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.