Trishaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinkasa

Was doing a walkabout in Little India. Saw this lady in the trishaw.

The man peddling the bike looks tired. Just thought the expressions of the man and lady was really interesting ...

763068-2e480a05-2dbc-4ab6-afe0-ecf83a711f13.jpg

What do you think could have been done to make this shot more interesting?

would a tighter crop and change of color work? to me ur pic gives me the impression of something from the past...where there were no hd tellies and ipods and pictures were in monochrome i think... especially those that faded or browned with age...
not sure if this works though
763068-2e480a05-2dbc-4ab6-afe0-ecf8.jpg

i think the shot is already very good, with interesting expressions captured. well done. my personal preference would be a slightly tighter crop and more constrast in the b&w tones.

e.g.
763068-2e480a05-2dbc-4ab6-afe0-ecf83a711f13_a.jpg

a quick try to provide something different from blackandwhite

tainted mentioned an old film look; here's my try

2414086142_3029abe6de_o.jpg

in any case, i think the shot is good :) simplicity at its best

great pic :) very simple,and straight forward pic.expression are caught well.....i wud title this pic as" under fed man. and over fed woman" the black and white effect is terrific:) color wud have drowned the message or even diluted it:think: some are fortunate and some are unfortunate, in this world:think:u can make this pic more interesting by sending a copy of this pic to the woman sitting in the rickshaw;)

Hi All,

Thks for all the ideas! I think all has their merits. One shot many views! That's what i enjoy about monochrome! Focus on composition rather than get distracted by the colors....

A little border and higher contrast does make the image more striking, Just as making the shot look older. Different view.

A tighter crop, brings out the main subject. However, it seems to me if I do that the subject seems to be sort of crowded. I am not sure how to describe that. I mean by cropping, somehow I get a feeling of being compressed. (Just my view)

Hey, I will take note of all ur comments. Tks.

great pic :) very simple,and straight forward pic.expression are caught well.....i wud title this pic as" under fed man. and over fed woman" the black and white effect is terrific:) color wud have drowned the message or even diluted it:think: some are fortunate and some are unfortunate, in this world:think:u can make this pic more interesting by sending a copy of this pic to the woman sitting in the rickshaw;)

If I sent the shot to the lady, really wonder what she'll say! But definitely things will get interesting! lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.