Tripods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikonD90Lover

Oct 24, 2008
SG
Anyone can suggest to me a tripod suitable for traveling purposes which means it has to be light for a budget of less than $100?

Anyone can suggest to me a tripod suitable for traveling purposes which means it has to be light for a budget of less than $100?

fancier from tagotech... $88 good for traveling within a small budget.

I just wrote a full review of the Yong Nuo (Gitai) Y-560 3 section tripod over at the 'Others' forum. Jason from JLphoto.blogspot.com sells it for S$120. Perhaps that might interest you?

Link to the review:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433241

For traveling, you would probably one something that's smaller and lighter. The 3 section tripod isn't small or that light, but there is an included tripod bag with strap if that helps. JLphoto also sells a S$169 Yong Nuo 5 section travel nomad tripod, if that interests you.

Cheers,
Zexun

Last edited:

you need a tripod which can support your gear. So if you have a budget, go for the lightest cheapest one which can take the weight of you heaviest lens, body and flash put together.

try YongNuo (Gitai) Y560 3 section tripod!

although i did not buy that, but i have tested it on the spot and this tripod is no way flimsy.. nicely built and firm.. it's $120 with ballhead..

p.s i bought YongNuo (Gitai) Nomad Travel Tripod from JL Photo, they are the distributor of YongNuo (Gitai) Tripods..

fancier from tagotech... $88 good for traveling within a small budget.

how does this tagotech fancier tripod fair? look rather sturdy type.. good for travelling too?

Status
Not open for further replies.