Status
Not open for further replies.

burnaway

Feb 6, 2004
SengKang
Hi is it very important to have a good tripod? :dunno:
compare to those that cost about $50 to those that cost $200++
what is the different? :eek:

There are tripods that costs well over 1k as well.

Main difference between these tripods would be their construction quality and load capacity. You get what you paid for. I suggest you make a trip down to Cathay photo to see for yourself the differences. I'm sure Steven from the tripod section would be more than happy to help you out.

compare to flashlight which is more important?
Due to lack of money .He He H :sweat: e

Hi kit
actually i have a Am-Pro tripod, it is a very light alum tripod .
afraid that it may not support my D70.But the built in flash for the D70 is very weak.that why need to decide what to get first? :bsmilie:

Well, I still can't decide for you. :dunno:

For me, I would definitely get a stable tripod and head first because I shoot mostly landscape and architecture.

I'm being biased here but here's a hint....... if you use "chopsticks" to support your camera, someday something is going to fall over and break. However, though your built in flash is weak but you still can use it. :sweat:

burnaway said:
Hi kit
actually i have a Am-Pro tripod, it is a very light alum tripod .
afraid that it may not support my D70.But the built in flash for the D70 is very weak.that why need to decide what to get first? :bsmilie:

I recommend you get an external flash 1st.. for tripod u can rest your camera on stable surfaces or beanbags for the meantime.. dats how i take nite shots when i too lazy to bring out tripod.. oh ya to prevent shake you can trigger the camera by the timer mode :D

For me, tripod is quite important since I shoot mostly macro. It also acts as a good form of defensive weapon to deter any assailants! :D

Thanks for all your advise.
Thinking of getting the 190prob with the 141rc head.
about how much it is selling.

burnaway said:
Thanks for all your advise.
Thinking of getting the 190prob with the 141rc head.
about how much it is selling.

190proB selling for $150 at CP but i bought the last piece 2 days ago :D

Try and see whether anyone selling second hand in here. Usually 2nd-hand tripod would be in quite good condition, since most people don't use them often anyway! :D

cheatchu79 said:
Try and see whether anyone selling second hand in here. Usually 2nd-hand tripod would be in quite good condition, since most people don't use them often anyway! :D

roger that will hunt around :rbounce:

cheatchu79 said:
For me, tripod is quite important since I shoot mostly macro. It also acts as a good form of defensive weapon to deter any assailants! :D

imagine cheatchu using tripod chasing away huge incoming bees.
its funny.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.