tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachx

Feb 14, 2009
hi!im currently using a canon sx10is.was thinking whether to get a tripod for nite shot.guys hope to hear some opinion from u all and get some recommendation on which tripod to get.

hi!im currently using a canon sx10is.was thinking whether to get a tripod for nite shot.guys hope to hear some opinion from u all and get some recommendation on which tripod to get.

Yes, Get it!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

However no recommendations. I do not own one:dunno:

Get the best you can afford and a stable one at that....

i think you should just go down to the camera shop.
test if the tripod can support the weight of your camera body + your biggest/largest lens.
if can support and very stable, then you can get that.

i think you should just go down to the camera shop.
test if the tripod can support the weight of your camera body + your biggest/largest lens.
if can support and very stable, then you can get that.

*ahem*

you sure you know what you're talking about??

He's using this :

canon-powershot-sx10is-review.jpg

A prosumer...

Last edited:
i see, pai seh didnt notice about the camera part. ;p

previously own one SX10i and the stein-zeisser tripod (medium size)...under strong wind, and zoom to 20x, the thing is shaky...buy a sturdy one, not those cheap one.

for a prosumer, you do not really need anything too expensive.

something like slik sprint pro will be ok, something like manfrotto 725b (for prosumers, which i use for dslr) is also ok.

just make sure you get a tripod with a qr plate, and that you check the price before you go. whatever you pay more for will be frills like more "spreadable" legs, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.