• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Tripod Stand


Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
Originally posted by lefei
where to get the a tripod stand at a cheap price for my Prolink DC1316?
Most (if not any) of the shops in Penisula Plaza/Shopping Centre, Funan, etc should have a range of tripods ranging to cheap to super expensive. You can get a decent-enough tripod for something like $30.

Regards
CK
 

lefei

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
704
0
0
35
North East of SG
lefei.livejournal.com
#3
Originally posted by ckiang


Most (if not any) of the shops in Penisula Plaza/Shopping Centre, Funan, etc should have a range of tripods ranging to cheap to super expensive. You can get a decent-enough tripod for something like $30.

Regards
CK
can recommend one to me? place and model of the stand
budget of less then $50.... :)
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#4
Originally posted by lefei

can recommend one to me? place and model of the stand
budget of less then $50.... :)
Can find a range of tripods at cp peninsular ... $50 ... maybe the slik tripod series ?
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#6
Originally posted by lefei

got any pics of it?
so i go there and say i want the slik tripod series?
hm you should try out the tripods first before buying. Maybe there are others that will suit you better. The slik is just one of my suggestion.
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#15
Originally posted by LifeWorld



Does Care-for sell digital camera? What brand?:dunno:
major brands like canon and sony
 

nutz

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
155
0
0
42
www.gigabizz.com
#16
Originally posted by lefei
where to get the a tripod stand at a cheap price for my Prolink DC1316?
Can you take a pic of your prolink cam and post it here?
I'd like to see how it looks like, initially i thought of getting a Prolink cam too.

Would be even better if you could post some sample pic.

Thanx
 

R

rick

Guest
#17
if you stay in HG, at HG central, the standard photo, the silk series are selling at around $20+. Quality looks superb and can bargain too.
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#19
Originally posted by rick
if you stay in HG, at HG central, the standard photo, the silk series are selling at around $20+. Quality looks superb and can bargain too.
wah slik series so cheap ah ... :eek:
 

G

Galaa

Guest
#20
Wats so special abt the silk series?

I wanna buy a lightweight tripod so that I can store in my bag and carry around...
Is the above tripod small enough?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom