Status
Not open for further replies.

kl241280

Sep 14, 2002
Old Trafford
Visit site
My tripod is no longer straight... :confused:

Where can I repair it?

It's no longer able to take shots that are straight... it'll slant to the right...

kl241280 said:

Where can I repair it?

It's no longer able to take shots that are straight... it'll slant to the right...

hi there,
I never heard that tripod can be repaired

Joe
:think:

a solution would be to buy a ball head. and then you can adjust the straighness regardless of whether the legs are straight...

I have a ballhead to sell...

kl241280 said:

Where can I repair it?

Hi,

Maybe you'll like to elaborate a little? What is not straight? Legs or Shoulder Joints? Is it the platform?

Get way better help that way ;)

Regards

rebalf said:
Hi,

Maybe you'll like to elaborate a little? What is not straight? Legs or Shoulder Joints? Is it the platform?

Get way better help that way ;)

Regards

platform... the part where the camera fits into...

platform? i think to guys are refering to the head. yah change the head and all will be fine... unless its a fixed head.

showtime said:
platform? i think to guys are refering to the head. yah change the head and all will be fine... unless its a fixed head.

argh!!! still gotta go search for 1...

Fix head? Mine can go MAX 90 degrees... or flat... is it fix head? Can it be replaced?

bring your tripod down to CP to check with them whether they sell similar tripod head or not...!

no harm checking with them... if the price of the head is expensive... then might as well get a new tripod...!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.