Tripod for F1?

limster

Jul 5, 2005
Pasir ris
Hi guys, i wanna check if i can bring tripod into the F1 event?

as long as you dont get onto the grandstands or suites, ur tripod would not get you into any trouble..

Hi guys, i wanna check if i can bring tripod into the F1 event?

Wow ! You wouldn't believe it, there is an FAQ regarding in the F1 Website:
http://www.singaporegp.sg/download/FAQ.pdf

The answer is no if it is for personal non-commercial in the grandstands. I supposed you are ok if you are not in the grandstands. Cheers!

Half the people in the grandstands bring in tripods. :p

yah..thats true... saw many with tripods last year..anyway not really a nuisance ..

the nuisance ones are without tripod that keep standing and thinking to take a shot with a kit lens when the seats are way up .... *oooppsss* got carried away complaining abt my funny experience ;p

Half the people in the grandstands bring in tripods. :p
so its either double standards or depends on the usher at the gate or the tripod can squeeze inside the backpack?

so its either double standards or depends on the usher at the gate or the tripod can squeeze inside the backpack?

With the amount of people going in, they just don't have the time to bother with it.

go too early, the ushers might be over-eager to check and check. Go with the crowds and chances are no more good spots.

yah..thats true... saw many with tripods last year..anyway not really a nuisance ..

the nuisance ones are without tripod that keep standing and thinking to take a shot with a kit lens when the seats are way up .... *oooppsss* got carried away complaining abt my funny experience ;p

What's with kit lens haha.