Tripod for D70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyu

Dec 28, 2005
can anyone recommend me a suitable tripot for my D70 plse.... I currently using SLIK U6600, and i find its not so stable when D70 is mounted on it and also 3 knobs for 3 axis, very troublesome.;p ;p

if budget is a constraint, you can start with the manfrotto 190 proB with a manfrotto 486 ballhead.

the best is probably to go to a shop like cathay photo and get recommendations based on your budget and setup.

hope this helps.

You CANNOT get a tripod based on the CAMERA you use. You have to factor in the ultimate load - cam+len+flash+whateverothercrap.

You also CANNOT scrimp on a decent tripod, you do that, you'll find yourself upgrading non-stop for the rest of your photographer years.

sorry for late reply... thks for all the advice. cheers:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

numzkull said:
if budget is a constraint, you can start with the manfrotto 190 proB with a manfrotto 486 ballhead.

the best is probably to go to a shop like cathay photo and get recommendations based on your budget and setup.

hope this helps.
Yes, the Manfrotto 190Pro or ProB is a good tripod. Solid and stable at an affordable price! :thumbsup:

espn said:
You CANNOT get a tripod based on the CAMERA you use. You have to factor in the ultimate load - cam+len+flash+whateverothercrap.

You also CANNOT scrimp on a decent tripod, you do that, you'll find yourself upgrading non-stop for the rest of your photographer years.

yea yea.. dun be like me... keep change tripod :sweat:

ths... just wanna go away from this topic a little coz dun want to start a new thread, how do i post picture on the thread ?? my POSTING RULE says ... "you may not post attachment"

enyu said:
ths... just wanna go away from this topic a little coz dun want to start a new thread, how do i post picture on the thread ?? my POSTING RULE says ... "you may not post attachment"
Check the FAQ and Feedback sub-forum for tips on how to post peektures :D

Would a manfrotto 719B good for travelling like tour? For D70s okay?

sgfriend said:
Would a manfrotto 719B good for travelling like tour? For D70s okay?
It depends on your feel of it and if you want to bring it for travelling. I would of course choose a sturdy and light one for travelling...

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

Hi... ESPN, above is what a got from FAQ, but I do not have any "Browse" button at the bottom of my post composition page. could it be its disabled by the administrator ? :cry: :cry:

espn said:

not to forget about your height as well...

thanksss.......;) ;) ;)

give up ....... :cry:

pic11.jpg
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/data/501/medium/pic111.jpg

enyu said:

testing ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.