Tripod for C-2100UZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisg

Apr 10, 2002
luisg.dynu.com
Hi Guys,

Need your help on choosing a tripod. what tripod you guys using? how much? I'm looking for tripod which is light and stable enough for my uzi. Any suggestions?

Thanks
luisg

Why is it called an uzi?? :dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
i use the $19.90 tripod from carrefour :D

Yeah how high is it? care to share a pic of it?

enjoy your new uzi!:D

Originally posted by Jonathan
Why is it called an uzi?? :dunno: :dunno:

uzi? C-2100(UZ) that is.. :D and when u shoot, it will make some kind of bullet holes in your pic(that's the hot pixels):D :bsmilie:

all replies are not related to the topic :dunno:

I recommend you the SLIK U8000 ... good enuff for my pro 90 ..

Originally posted by megaweb
all replies are not related to the topic :dunno:

I recommend you the SLIK U8000 ... good enuff for my pro 90 ..

Thanks megaweb!.. heard some slik as well something like u6000? which one do you think better? around how much is it btw? thanks!

Originally posted by luisg

heard some slik as well something like u6000? which one do you think better? around how much is it btw? thanks!

of course u8000 is more stable than u6600 .. u can go to CP to have a look and feel it ... as for u6600 , it is light in weight which is portable to carry it around

price for u8000 is abt $58++ .. for u6600 , it should be cheaper ..

Originally posted by megaweb

of course u8000 is more stable than u6600 .. u can go to CP to have a look and feel it ... as for u6600 , it is light in weight which is portable to carry it around

price for u8000 is abt $58++ .. for u6600 , it should be cheaper ..

thanks! thanks! megaweb.. mi will go and have a look at it. ;) maybe will settle for u8000 the more the stable the more the better ;)

okie heres the pic

max height w/o centre column is about 115cm and min height is about 40cm

Tripod.JPG

okie heres the pic

Tripod.JPG

thanks magixshoe, is it stable enough for ur cam? maybe with the centre column up? with additional b-300? :D mi will try to go cp and see see first! thanks!

okie heres the pic

Tripod.JPG

this is sufficient height. and its cheap.. does it fit in a haversack. my velbon cost me more than 50bucks. your tripod looks a bit puny but i suppose it is sufficient for an oly 2100. my velbon does not fit in a haversack so i have to carry it separately.. a bit inconvenient.

Originally posted by luisg

thanks magixshoe, is it stable enough for ur cam? maybe with the centre column up? with additional b-300? :D mi will try to go cp and see see first! thanks!
its stable enough for our 2100uz but with add. lens i duno liao...
but the legs i find it quite flimsy.. but must understand that this is my 1st tripod and had no experience with others.. so canot compare lor

its stable enough for our 2100uz but with add. lens i duno liao...
but the legs i find it quite flimsy.. but must understand that this is my 1st tripod and had no experience with others.. so canot compare lor

my friend's one looks like urs.. already broken... :) when you get your new tripod make sure the head can swivel so can take vertical shots.. i forgot abt that..

Thanks to this thread, I just bought my first (and probably only) tripod! Gonna bring it when I go over to Melbourne...although it'll look a bit wierd, mounting such a small camera on the tripod...
=P

May I ask what is the difference between various tripods? Stability? Weight? Height?

How is a tripod more stable than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.