Tripod bag > Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2

Dec 16, 2003
Where can I get a tripod bag like the one below, and how much does it cost? I need one for my Manfrotto 190.

Thank you

singmobile-img225x97-1093157585bag.gif

I have never seen them at MS Color or CP. Try TK Foto instead, they always have a few on display. You can go to TCW for cheaper $45 ones, but the sizes are limited.

Does Alan Photo @ SLS sell tripod bags?

Cathay Photo and TK Photo should have them.

There's also a new series of bag by Manfrotto that looks like golf bag. :bsmilie:

A month ago i checked with CP and was told original trippod bag cost around S$120. Therefore i go for a normal tripod bag cost $10.

AJ23 said:
Cathay Photo and TK Photo should have them.

There's also a new series of bag by Manfrotto that looks like golf bag. :bsmilie:

yeah i got one of those manfrotto bag from tk foto for my 190. costs $35.

bernards said:
I have never seen them at MS Color or CP. Try TK Foto instead, they always have a few on display. You can go to TCW for cheaper $45 ones, but the sizes are limited.

Don't see doesn't mean don't have. ;p I got my original manfrotto tripod bag from MS Color for $26 for the unpadded ones. The padded one shown above cost $45.
:)

Thanks for the info. I'll make sure I time myself to their limited stocks of anything and everything in the future.

Just checked with MS. Curently, the bag is out of stock. New stock will be in around 2 wks time

Status
Not open for further replies.