Tripod allowed on MBS Skypark?

Apparently there is a size limit. A fellow Clubsnapper brought his 190B and was told that it was too big and not allowed in.

is there proper size restriction or the guard there anyhow suka2 allow or disallow?

sometimes... all these restrictions are crap. you pay to go up and still have to conform to these rules.

sometimes... all these restrictions are crap. you pay to go up and still have to conform to these rules.

You meant to say if you pay, you can do anything you want? :D

You can choose not to pay and go up, right?

well I dont know where they mention the restriction
if it is mentioned before you pay then fine, no problem with that
if it is mentioned after you pay, then than is :thumbsd:

well I dont know where they mention the restriction
if it is mentioned before you pay then fine, no problem with that
if it is mentioned after you pay, then than is :thumbsd:

When you pay, there will sure be a "*" somewhere. haa haa.

When I buy air plane ticket, they also never tell me no this and that allow too. Suck thumb.

The trick is then to fold the tripods before going up? :dunno:

I sent an email to MBS regarding this issue and the reply I got was that tripods are not allowed.

I sent an email to MBS regarding this issue and the reply I got was that tripods are not allowed.

thanks for sharing, if tripod not allowed then no point paying 20 bucks to loiter around someone's rooftop :bsmilie:

Maybe substitute with sandbag and mono-pod lor..

they might tell u to buy another ticket for your sandbags coz they r too heavy. :bsmilie:

i'm not implying that. they should have at least put up some notice up front before payment is made. what if you pay and then they said photography is not allowed (due to security reasons)... you'd LL then right?

next question is... will they allow people to go up during National Day?

Or you could get a GorillaPod.

good idea, provided there is place to hook the GorrillaPod up there.

next question is... will they allow people to go up during National Day?
they should, no reason not to earn $$$ when there is demand,rite? unless all the hotel rooms are booked n they want to reserve the whole area for them.

GorillaPod can still on its own, don't necessarily need to wrap it around something.